Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People really have low standards for these movies, I don't know either they're just happy finally getting a Justice League movie or they really think this is the best they can do, that trailer was bad and Aquaman was the worst part of it.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
i7jmeEo.gif

Gal's worth the ticket price alone :noah:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever
It's Batman AND Flash, AND Wonder Woman, AND Cyborg, AND Aquaman, AND Superman all coming together to fight some shyt, you want them to all come together to save a neighborhood? :gucci:Saving the entire world is kinda what superhero teams do...
And I can't wait for them to assemble in one hour and just detonate a big bomb for the next hour :troll:

LordDeathwatch

Valar Morghulis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore, MD / Charlotte, NC
jokes were cringyworthy :picard: they should have just stuck to being super serious and grim. now they are in a weird place where they have the sexually ambiguous flash stanning batman while Aquabro just flying around sounding like he's drunk all the time and cyborg looking like megatron's illegitimate son

that CGI, my gawd how much time do they have left before this drops

Justice League: Flop Together :wow:

You ain't shyt for that :wow:

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
People really have low standards for these movies, I don't know either they're just happy finally getting a Justice League movie or they really think this is the best they can do, that trailer was bad and Aquaman was the worst part of it.
Bruh are there ANY superhero movies you like? :gucci:

jadden

Superstar
Daps
jokes were cringyworthy :picard: they should have just stuck to being super serious and grim. now they are in a weird place where they have the sexually ambiguous flash stanning batman while Aquabro just flying around sounding like he's drunk all the time and cyborg looking like megatron's illegitimate son

that CGI, my gawd how much time do they have left before this drops

Justice League: Flop Together :wow:

Breh said Aquabro :mjlol::mjlol:

Pretty accurate description of him tho :ehh: