Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
First off , no one gives a flying fukk about your opinion. in this vast population of billions, your singular fucc nikka organism that you call an individual is void in all that matters. at this point of the film where it's been explained why Flash costume looks like that, you have the nerve. no, the gall to think your complaint would invke any fuccs ??

eat a dikk, not any dikk, a rotten cactus, fucc you and your lineage..

have the nerve yo say the GAWDs costume is hated, one of the most positive thing about the League has been H2o man, and you got some nerve tryna be a ''look at me im different headass''

ill sit in your family table and take the big piece of meat and look at your bytch ass pop and dare him to say something as i slap your whore of a mother face with my dikk..

go fukk yourself with your opinions.. your 1 viewership wont ever matter to the DCEU..

lil whore

:mjlol:

2ab.png

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah, I'm not sure about the red filter. Is this Metropolis or Hell?
Red skies when there is a universe ending level threat is a thing with DC since the first Crisis on Infinite Earths. I am assuming that is what Whedon is going for with the color change.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I like the red sky look, but it does make it harder to ignore that everything is being done on a sound stage with tons of CGI. Maybe it'll look better on release (like how it looks better now compared to the last trailer).

People just need to come to terms with the fact that no matter how good the CGI is certain things just aren't going to look real because they're not real and we know it. You gotta suspend disbelief to some extent and realize certain shyt can't be done with practical effects.

It's fair to criticize the quality of the CGI and design choices, but I don't understand people complaining about there being too much CGI in movies like this that simply can't be made with practical effects.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aquaman stinking the place up. Going from being apprehensive when asked to join the league to my man. Stop.
If he's going to play the character like this than I hope he gets very limited screen time.
WB, Zack and the team really took the critics judgement on having no humor to heart. Now we got the Marvel dude bro humor all over the place with cringe one liners, yeah I was afraid this would happen. SMH.