Reppin
Avengers compound
  • Bad CGI
  • Bad Jokes
  • Extessential threat that no one will care about
Yea, Suicide Squad, Part Too

Literally nothing is going on in any of these trailers

I'll admit to Marvel fatigue, but, this is bootleg Marvel

We already getting a "SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD" plot?
Every major super hero comic ever?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Not sure about this....its looking real shaky. I'll watch it but I'm seeing some things I'm very worried about.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
I stay out of these threads because that's all they devolve into:wow:
batman-ironman-money-fight.jpg

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Dark Knight
Civil War
Winter Solider

At best one if thise movie has one of those things

JL looks bad breh

Every major super hero comic ever?
You're aware you are still proving my point correct? Why wouldn't the planet being in peril be a legitimate reason Superheroes are necessary?:dwillhuh:The gotdamn JUSTICE LEAGUE isn't forming for bank robberies:gucci:Winter Solider a cult infiltrated the most powerful government system in a plot to decrease the worlds populace :gucci:Why list the Dark Knight Joker was trolling Gotham no one else:dwillhuh:Civil War a gotdamn embassy got blown up that was about super powered beings and vigilantes being under restrictions. That embassy was due to Earth getting all types of drama since a gotdamn portal opened up over lower Manhattan warrants a group assembling:gucci:

Easy-E

I đź’—My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
You're aware you are still proving my point correct? Why wouldn't the planet being in peril be a legitimate reason Superheroes are necessary?:dwillhuh:The gotdamn JUSTICE LEAGUE isn't forming for bank robberies:gucci:Winter Solider a cult infiltrated the most powerful government system in a plot to decrease the worlds populace :gucci:Why list the Dark Knight Joker was trolling Gotham no one else:dwillhuh:Civil War a gotdamn embassy got blown up that was about super powered beings and vigilantes being under restrictions. That embassy was due to Earth getting all types of drama since a gotdamn portal opened up over lower Manhattan warrants a group assembling:gucci:

U win
Civil War wasn't any good, airport scene took me out of the story completely. But we all have our opinions :mjgrin:
:whoa:Ya'll win

all the movies I listed suck

And JL will win an Oscar

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
jokes were cringyworthy :picard: they should have just stuck to being super serious and grim. now they are in a weird place where they have the sexually ambiguous flash stanning batman while Aquabro just flying around sounding like he's drunk all the time and cyborg looking like megatron's illegitimate son

that CGI, my gawd how much time do they have left before this drops

Justice League: Flop Together :wow:

KravenMorehead™

Barrel Brothers.®
Daps
Reppin
NoVA
  • Bad CGI
  • Bad Jokes
  • Extessential threat that no one will care about
Yea, Suicide Squad, Part Too

Literally nothing is going on in any of these trailers

I'll admit to Marvel fatigue, but, this is bootleg Marvel

We already getting a "SAVE THE ENTIRE WORLD" plot?
It's Batman AND Flash, AND Wonder Woman, AND Cyborg, AND Aquaman, AND Superman all coming together to fight some shyt, you want them to all come together to save a neighborhood? :gucci:Saving the entire world is kinda what superhero teams do...