Y'all nikkas stay wylin:mjlol:

#SnyderSet doesn't take kindly to disrespek

d6h1dpkl6nxy.jpg

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
What about the guy playing flash being gay.

DC is definitely targeting certain markets. Women, gays and hipsters.

dude is actually a good actor regardless of his sexuality, i dont think they picked him cause he's gay.. Zack was the one who picked all of them and so far, they've all been very dope choices

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:snoop: Superman might have to stay dead to avoid this potential embarassment.

my nikka if you're really believing all these click bait with no sources articles with agendas, then please do us a favour and kill yourself..

your lack of self cognitive awareness is an embarrassment, that you'd gauge your hopes on the disruptive thoughts of fakkit ass bloggers instead of watching the actual movie..

maaan the human race really is filled with a terrain of subhumans, you could pose as the leader of these degenerates and i wouldnt bat an eyelid... foh you clown.. see you Nov 17th... fucc boi

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Marvel stans in here tryna fall back on some "it was all fun and games" after their "easy billys" flopped this Summer. Funny shyt :russ:

Everyone knows they take it more seriously than anyone, they made dozens of smilies for chriss sake and all up in these threads but u never see a supposed "DC fan" in the MCU shyt:mjlol:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Marvel stans in here tryna fall back on some "it was all fun and games" after their "easy billys" flopped this Summer. Funny shyt :russ:

Everyone knows they take it more seriously than anyone, they made dozens of smilies for chriss sake and all up in these threads but u never see a supposed "DC fan" in the MCU shyt:mjlol:
Yeah smileys are real serious. :mjlol:

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
I dunno, I get straight jokes from @Still FloW posts. He sounds like he's having fun to me.:pachaha:

It's just certain cornballs think the only posting style you can use to have fun is posting like women,passive aggressively while using excessive smileys.

:mjlol: of course you think the 15 year old version of yourself is having fun

You're right in the second comment though. Dudes should definitely follow your posting lead. You know, negs in other sub-forums and 1-starring all the Marvel threads. That real alpha shyt :heh:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:mjlol: of course you think the 15 year old version of yourself is having fun

You're right in the second comment though. Dudes should definitely follow your posting lead. You know, negs in other sub-forums and 1-starring all the Marvel threads. That real alpha shyt :heh:
:umad:
I love how emotional you guys get over negs. Literally makes me laugh out loud.