Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I dunno, I get straight jokes from @Still FloW posts. He sounds like he's having fun to me.:pachaha:

It's just certain cornballs think the only posting style you can use to have fun is posting like women,passive aggressively while using excessive smileys.

im honestly just having fun lmaoooooooo

a few posters get me, others, i could give AF about, let em be mad, Snyder Set takes no losses :pachaha:

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
It's Ok Clark, there's still Hope.
c4dtLTr.gif

:snoop: Replace the world's only hope with something that bleeds once a month, brehs.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
WOW....

First of all, am I being ignored on some cowardly itish or not? Cats now really sweating how much or where I post?:gucci:

If you want to get technical.... since this is the
Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' News, Rumors and Discussion Thread
the more accurate comparison is
The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Why compare a universe thread to a thread about movies? Thats like comparing thread about a specific ep of The Wire to the actual damn Wire Thread:comeon:

Ok let me respond to some lies and BS.

1- Since that is basically MARVEL version of THIS thread and in that thread I actually have more post there than here... so yea there's that lie.:russell:

2- For there record, there is like one main DC thread and really the WW or AM threads. There are like 20+ Marvel threads. Since cats wanna count post, does anyone really want to pull up EVERYONE of those threads and tally up all the post? Most of the Marvel stans post are spread out, if cats combined them to a single thread it would easily be more than whatever is in here.

3- In addition to being cowardly with the "ignore" shyt, its kinda cowardly to say someone name and not tag them...... I actually very highly respect @saysumthinfunnymike for that cuz he aint scared and when he got something to say about or to someone he not afraid to tag them. :salute:

4- I thought me and @wire28 were the same person, what happened to that? Its hard to keep up with these lies:heh:

5- I never said these movies are trash as I dont believe the whole "its either great or trash" concept with ABSOLUTELY no middle ground. I think that is a dumb ass logic and it kinda disgust me. A movie like SS, the weaker of the last 4. Even though I may not have thought it was good as some other movies, with movies like Steel, Catwoman, F4Reboot and etc in existence. I would never call that movie trash because to me those are barometers for trash. I dont get the whole "oh that movie didnt make $XXX, its TRASH" No movie Marvel or DC hasnt been as bad as those.

6- I'm on record saying I liked MOS (cats can pull up those threads seeing me defend cats mad at it and the ending) and I unlike all the DC stans in here actually liked (and defend) Green Lantern (better than SS) what do yall want from me?:dahell: Matter fact, unlike some... MOST of the so called DC Stans in here, I actually also watch the DC TV shows, kinda crazy how yall so DIEHARD but dont even acknowledge other DC properties like Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and Legends, and I bet yall NOT even gonna watch the new show Black Lightning.:mjlol:

But yall be in them Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and IronFist threads:sas2:

The hypocrisy is indeed :ohlawd: so let me just add on to it:troll:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
WOW....

First of all, am I being ignored on some cowardly itish or not? Cats now really sweating how much or where I post?:gucci:

If you want to get technical.... since this is the
Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' News, Rumors and Discussion Thread
the more accurate comparison is
The Official Marvel Cinematic Universe Thread

Why compare a universe thread to a thread about movies? Thats like comparing thread about a specific ep of The Wire to the actual damn Wire Thread:comeon:

Ok let me respond to some lies and BS.

1- Since that is basically MARVEL version of THIS thread and in that thread I actually have more post there than here... so yea there's that lie.:russell:

2- For there record, there is like one main DC thread and really the WW or AM threads. There are like 20+ Marvel threads. Since cats wanna count post, does anyone really want to pull up EVERYONE of those threads and tally up all the post? Most of the Marvel stans post are spread out, if cats combined them to a single thread it would easily be more than whatever is in here.

3- In addition to being cowardly with the "ignore" shyt, its kinda cowardly to say someone name and not tag them...... I actually very highly respect @saysumthinfunnymike for that cuz he aint scared and when he got something to say about or to someone he not afraid to tag them. :salute:

4- I thought me and @wire28 were the same person, what happened to that? Its hard to keep up with these lies:heh:

5- I never said these movies are trash as I dont believe the whole "its either great or trash" concept with ABSOLUTELY no middle ground. I think that is a dumb ass logic and it kinda disgust me. A movie like SS, the weaker of the last 4. Even though I may not have thought it was good as some other movies, with movies like Steel, Catwoman, F4Reboot and etc in existence. I would never call that movie trash because to me those are barometers for trash. I dont get the whole "oh that movie didnt make $XXX, its TRASH" No movie Marvel or DC hasnt been as bad as those.

6- I'm on record saying I liked MOS (cats can pull up those threads seeing me defend cats mad at it and the ending) and I unlike all the DC stans in here actually liked (and defend) Green Lantern (better than SS) what do yall want from me?:dahell: Matter fact, unlike some... MOST of the so called DC Stans in here, I actually also watch the DC TV shows, kinda crazy how yall so DIEHARD but dont even acknowledge other DC properties like Arrow, Flash, Supergirl, and Legends, and I bet yall NOT even gonna watch the new show Black Lightning.:mjlol:

But yall be in them Daredevil, Luke Cage, Jessica Jones, and IronFist threads:sas2:

The hypocrisy is indeed :ohlawd: so let me just add on to it:troll:

Martha
dont waste that many keystrokes on these losers again brotha

Martha

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Na..... this movie gonna be alright!

Joss Whedon's Reshoots Might Save a Reportedly "Unwatchable" 'Justice League'

This movie gonna be alright.... Go see Justice League this Nov brehs:ld:

Martha
I hope so, but honestly, the first Avengers was okay but nothing special!!! AOU was straight up garbage..... I'm not that big of a fan of Josh Whedon, but he is "better" at storytelling compared to Snyder I guess! but that's not saying much since I'm not that fund of either Snyder or Whedon. I hope the movie turns out good but IDK.:yeshrug: