Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
This dude can't ever be quiet on anything. Says this the day after his brother celebrates his birthday too. Ben's coming back, he's just in a funk.
I thought he was in recovery? Then again you're not supposed to be dating people if that's the case and we know Ben is. Plus he said he's doing it. Maybe he's not in recovery and is playing Batman to self correct. We shall see, hope the confusion doesn't push The Batman movie back.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he was in recovery? Then again you're not supposed to be dating people if that's the case and we know Ben is. Plus he said he's doing it. Maybe he's not in recovery and is playing Batman to self correct. We shall see, hope the confusion doesn't push The Batman movie back.
He kind of is. He came out but now him and the new girlfriend go drinking all the time. I hope this role helps him heal because it looks like he's falling off the wagon from the most recent pictures.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Really? :childplease: More Cyborg "DADDY PAY ATTENTION TO ME" nonsense?

I'm done

you're done ??

do you think anyone gives a fukk about your pathetic life wether you watch it or not ??

your one viewership wont hurt nothing, so by all means go kiss a moving train you stupid non thinking sheep brain dead son of a red line district bottom hoe..

p*ssy ass nikka, sounding like those bullshyt ass cacs who say but but fox said blacks are violent.. ol dumbass

think for yourself clown, degenerate waste of sperm .. fucc you and your lineage :pacspit:

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
you're done ??

do you think anyone gives a fukk about your pathetic life wether you watch it or not ??

your one viewership wont hurt nothing, so by all means go kiss a moving train you stupid non thinking sheep brain dead son of a red line district bottom hoe..

p*ssy ass nikka, sounding like those bullshyt ass cacs who say but but fox said blacks are violent.. ol dumbass

think for yourself clown, degenerate waste of sperm .. fucc you and your lineage :pacspit:
That's your last time with the internet tough talk.

I like Cyborg, they write that story too much. Be easy.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
you're done ??

:picard:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
you're done ??

Seem to hurt your feelings. :mjlol:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
ok that makes sense cuz in the trailer with what i suspect is new footage affleck looks a lil :flabbynsick: hope he gets it together dude is great