Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Joss Whedon is a hack thats living off his rep. Dude made the same 3rd act of a movie twice :mjlol:

Shoot I feel you my G

The Howler
yesterday
HACK SNYDER STRIKES AGAIN!!!!!!! That dum-dum Director can't even "direct" traffic without making it personal and unwatchable. My left nut could Direct better than this Hack.

lol @ "unwatchable" movie.

I need to get into the movie critic business....anything for clicks nowadays in everything. :snoop:

Shoot if you think that was bad.... I you dont wanna see some of the comments:huhldup:

Doug
yesterday
I'd say this is just a rumor, but since Man of Steel and Batman v Superman was completely unwatchable, there is some basis to this rumor...

Steven
yesterday
When DC films need saving they call on Marvel directors ... with the exception of Wonder Woman, I have found every DC movie so far to be "unwatchable". Hopefully Joss can show'em how it's done and they can follow the success of Wonder Woman and give us the movie we deserve :-)

Tracy
yesterday
Keep Snyder away from this franchise once and for all. He makes nearly everything unwatchable. I can't believe they keep going back to that guy.

Joseph
yesterday
Josh can right this ship. Not much he can do about the casting choices now. But at least he can possibly turn this ship around, with a good movie. Wish it was him who did BvS and not Zack.

OptimusNeo
yesterday
Maybe there is hope for Justice League.

Dennis
yesterday
He turned Superman into a cold-blooded killer and ruined BvS. WHY would anyone trust him with their project? They should have brought Whedon on a long time ago.

TedH
yesterday
It can't be worse than Suicide Squad, can it?

gdfgsda
21 hours ago
The film hits theaters in three months and they are still doing reshoots? This has disaster written all over it. They should have hired Whedon from the start. Absolutely stupid. How much more evidence did they need from Snyder to realize that he was not the right person for these movies.

Dustin
yesterday
Any movie deemed unwatchable the first time through is not going to be saved by a few reshoots. This thing will only have a chance of going from unwatchable to mediocre.....which is better than the horrendous BvS and SS.

J
yesterday
As a comic fan in general, do whatever you need just make it good. Please. This DC vs Marvel thing is all hype. I don't give a rat's #$%$. I want to enjoy a good comic movie.

Grunt
yesterday
Snyder is a great cinematographer but a horrible director.

De
20 hours ago
One thing you can't fix with reshoots: casting. Unfortunately, Batman is still being played by Affleck and Superman is still being played by that stiff, boring guy.

TT
yesterday
The three BIGGEST Hacks in Hollywood, Snyder, Abrams, and Bay

These people have no respect:pacspit:

Go see Justice League coming this November brehs:ld:

Martha

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Shoot I feel you my G

Shoot if you think that was bad.... I you dont wanna see some of the comments:huhldup:

These people have no respect:pacspit:

Go see Justice League coming this November brehs:ld:

Martha

I see Michael Bay slander in there. I will not tolerate slander of Mike Bay Da Gawd!!!

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I see Michael Bay slander in there. I will not tolerate slander of Mike Bay Da Gawd!!!
:gucci:
Based on BVS & SS, why is it so hard to believe the first cut of JL ended up being unwatchable?:dahell:

Joss Whedon with the reshoots.....the evidence is all around you:heh:
If this movie ends up being anywhere near as aweful as Suicide Squad levels it should be interesting seeing Marvel and D.C. stans point fingers at which director is to blame :mjgrin:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

If this movie ends up being anywhere near as aweful as Suicide Squad levels it should be interesting seeing Marvel and D.C. stans point fingers at which director is to blame :mjgrin:

shyt you aint even gotta wait for that.

If the movie is good stans gonna say "It was all Snyder, he a GOD. Whedon did NOTHING" If the movie sucks or is bad stans gonna blame Whedon and now claim all the "current meaningless" reshoots were the problem, he fukked up the movie and Snyder wouldve done better.

On the flipside, Marvel brehs will probably go the opposite way:jbhmm:

Justice League, coming in Nov brehs.... go see it:ld:

Martha

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Based on BVS & SS, why is it so hard to believe the first cut of JL ended up being unwatchable?:dahell:

Joss Whedon with the reshoots.....the evidence is all around you:heh:
I find it hard to believe because these same nikkas said they heard an early cut of the movie was good before Whedon even started reshoots :pachaha:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If the film gets good reviews, it'll be because Whedon came in and cleaned everything up.

If it gets shytty reviews, it's because Whedon didn't have enough time to fix it, but whatever good parts there are will be because of Whedon.