Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
@Won Won follows me around thread to thread like a puppy desperately trying to get me in "gotcha" moments always quoting me with "but but but you do this! !!"

And never ever says shyt about anything marvel stans do. Wonder why.

The hypocrisy is :ohlawd:

Guy in here defending marvel stans like "well well you 1 star threads!!!" While ignoring the 1 stars this thread has by marvel stans that 1 star every dc thread

I know this is the attention you so desperately seek from me so revel in it fakkit

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: of course you think the 15 year old version of yourself is having fun

You're right in the second comment though. Dudes should definitely follow your posting lead. You know, negs in other sub-forums and 1-starring all the Marvel threads. That real alpha shyt :heh:
Yer gonna fukk around and catch a neg. Beware. :mjgrin:
@Won Won follows me around thread to thread like a puppy desperately trying to get me in "gotcha" moments always quoting me with "but but but you do this! !!"

And never ever says shyt about anything marvel stans do. Wonder why.

Guy in here defending marvel stans like "well well you 1 star threads!!!" While ignoring the 1 stars this thread has by marvel stans that 1 star every dc thread

I know this is the attention you so desperately seek from me so revel in it fakkit
I've never one starred a thread in my life so. Just in case random other posters are keeping score on the Marvel/DC shyt which I don't think they are.
Lol @ arguing your case to the Film Room. Yeah, but it's not that serious. :mjlol:

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Marvel stans in here tryna fall back on some "it was all fun and games" after their "easy billys" flopped this Summer. Funny shyt :russ:

Everyone knows they take it more seriously than anyone, they made dozens of smilies for chriss sake and all up in these threads but u never see a supposed "DC fan" in the MCU shyt
:mjlol:
The funny thing about this is we know the 3 biggest disney stans are wire28,Jayshiggs and Bryan danielson.

Click on the post total for this thread and the infinity war thread.

They have twice as many posts in this thread,about movies they claim are trash and they hate,then they do in the thread about the biggest event film of the shyt they Stan. You'd think they would be more excited to talk about the culmination of 10+ years of the film's they love.

We should wait and see if the post police @Won Won calls out this behaviour.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
The funny thing about this is we know the 3 biggest disney stans are wire28,Jayshiggs and Bryan danielson.

Click on the post total for this thread and the infinity war thread.

They have twice as many posts in this thread,about movies they claim are trash and they hate,then they do in the thread about the biggest event film of the shyt they Stan. You'd think they would be more excited to talk about the culmination of 10+ years of the film's they love.

We should wait and see if the post police @Won Won calls out this behaviour.

Uh this movie isn't out yet. How can anyone hate it or call it trash?

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
What about the guy playing flash being gay.

DC is definitely targeting certain markets. Women, gays and hipsters.
Who cares if Ezra Miller is gay? A lot of these actors and directors are on the downlow anyways. As long as they're good in the role I could care less about a actors/actress sexuality.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Who cares if Ezra Miller is gay? A lot of these actors and directors are on the downlow anyways. As long as they're good in the role I could care less about a actors/actress sexuality.

It's the coli breh. Being gay is a cardinal sin.

Also there's a good chance 99% of the people seeing this movie have no idea who Erza Miller is or that he's gay:russ: but yeah "the agenda"

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It's the coli breh. Being gay is a cardinal sin.

Also there's a good chance 99% of the people seeing this movie have no idea who Erza Miller is or that he's gay:russ: but yeah "the agenda"
Gay people didn't exist until Hollywood jew writers invented them to emasculate men. Stay woke.:troll:

Last edited:

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
25zfScb.png

Don't even know how they let you post on The Coli from that maximum security prison. Just don't drop the soap, Lex.

xE4gsEZ.gif

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
my nikka if you're really believing all these click bait with no sources articles with agendas, then please do us a favour and kill yourself..

your lack of self cognitive awareness is an embarrassment, that you'd gauge your hopes on the disruptive thoughts of fakkit ass bloggers instead of watching the actual movie..

maaan the human race really is filled with a terrain of subhumans, you could pose as the leader of these degenerates and i wouldnt bat an eyelid... foh you clown.. see you Nov 17th... fucc boi

You finished venting, buddy? You sound hurt.

tumblr_muwpvvCWou1sy4ug5o3_r1_250.gif

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I think he means Flash in the movie not the actor.