Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:russ: Iron man 3 still dope.

Damn man I'm tempted to neg you.

Man go ahead. If my opinion on a flick really irks you that much lol then feel free:russ: i didn't know it offended you that much

k3u3i9.jpg

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
It's a matter of principle, friend.

:stopitslime:

Yeah again that shyt didn't bother me. I've never been a big fan of the mandarin and i liked the idea of the twist and how it was executed. I liked the surprise. Does that mean I wouldn't want to see the real mandarin on film? Of course not but i liked it in that movie and how it tied into the theme of that flick and the other two iron man flicks.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I hate to say this! I'm having a bad feeling about this movie. sounds like what WB did to SS with the new reshoots! this will be a mess, WB always fukking up the directors original vision with these reshoots. this is going to be bad, I mean worse then BvS bad. I hope I'm wrong after WW killed it but the DCEU is going to take another L soon.:lupe:

Whedon is much better than Snyder at storytelling and character work. WB spending big money so Whedon can fix/change shyt is a good thing

SS was fukked from a script and editing standpoint. 2-3 weeks of reshoots wasn't why that movie turned out to be a mess

Not sure the train can be stopped at this point. Aren't these posters out in the wild? I could be wrong but I've never heard a movie get pushed back once the promo material is out there.

Na..... this movie gonna be alright!

Joss Whedon's Reshoots Might Save a Reportedly "Unwatchable" 'Justice League'

The man who kept the Avengers hilarious and Buffy heroic might be doing more than just helping Cyborg lighten-up. It’s rumored that Joss Whedon’s reshoots for Justice League are saving the film from an “unwatchable” cut.

According to an August 11th article published on fan-site Batman On Film an insider said that studio executive at Warner Bros. considered the Zach Synder cut of the movie to be so bad that Whedon’s involvement in the movie is more than just standard pick-up shots. While this is 100% unsubstantiated, the hiring of Whedon to finish Justice League has raised a lot of eyebrows, mostly because he’s such a big name, and successfully turned another superhero team — Marvels’ Avengers — into a cinematic juggernaut in 2012. The conventional wisdom here is that if the movie just needed a little retooling, Warner Bros. wouldn’t have hired a heavy-hitter like Whedon. Perhaps more than the tone is being lightened-up. Maybe, like Rogue One, the entire ending is being changed.

b0f20c6399e04e74a5f6a9c4b530557e

In an attempt to seemingly downplay the reshoots, Ben Affleck (Batman) told Entertainment Weekly that he hand never worked on a film that didn’t have reshoots. But he also said that Justice League would be an “interesting product of two directors.” While this isn’t the same as saying the first cut of the film was “unwatchable” (early cuts of movies often are) but it did seem to imply that the final Justice League will be at least half-Whedonesque if not more.

Justice League hits theaters on November 17

This movie gonna be alright.... Go see Justice League this Nov brehs:ld:

Martha