Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I mean..... "reshoots been scheduled for a while" Then why is does Henry have a mustache and having issues with scheduling?:dwillhuh:

Like was stated, some people didnt have other movies lined up so they may be good. But others did.

And I'm sure with niccas having agents and working with other studios and planners and shyt. When they sign on and are scheduled to do something new, the plan typically is to make sure the prior job is done.:francis:

I'm pretty sure before HC signed on to do MI, he (his people) checked with his schedule to see if he was clear and they wanted to make sure so they'll have him 100%, fully committed, and no OVERLAPS .:jbhmm:

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let the record show these "reshoots" had been scheduled for a long time and every major movie has reshoots added in including the Star Wars flicks etc.. "Reshoots" does not mean it's a good thing or a bad thing. It could be good or bad.
But every major picture doesn't bring in another director to "finish the work" of the main guy who was supposed to helm the universe not only is he doing reshoots and rewrites he replaced the composer. However you want to call it this isn't the norm.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
I mean..... "reshoots been scheduled for a while" Then why is does Henry have a mustache and having issues with scheduling?:dwillhuh:

Like was stated, some people didnt have other movies lined up so they may be good. But others did.

And I'm sure with niccas having agents and working with other studios and planners and shyt. When they sign on and are scheduled to do something new, the plan typically is to make sure the prior job is done.:francis:

I'm pretty sure before HC signed on to do MI, he (his people) checked with his schedule to see if he was clear and they wanted to make sure so they'll have him 100%, fully committed, and no OVERLAPS .:jbhmm:

Martha
I think his role in MI got beefed up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
But every major picture doesn't bring in another director to "finish the work" of the main guy who was supposed to helm the universe not only is he doing reshoots and rewrites he replaced the composer. However you want to call it this isn't the norm.

His son died so they brought in whedon. There is nothing more to the story than that. If I had a death in the fam I'd take a leave of absence too

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps

The mans child died. fukk your want them to do?

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
I think his role in MI got beefed up

Either way, he's a contractor per say.

And when he signed on for a NEW contract he and that studio both had to make sure and confirm that he was clear and could commit 100% to them from whenever the start of his job began to the end.

In no way did they anticipate he's now gonna be held up with his past contract. Maybe that shyt works if they are in the same city. But what if he's needed in say Spain for a scene in MI and DC calling him saying "oh we need you to come back to NY for a reshoot.

Naturally its not supposed to work that way cuz it fukks everyone up and I can only imagine how frustrated his new employer is. Plus they dont want him exhausted from working and traveling from set to set. They want him fresh and dedicated

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin

Damn bruh.... you post is getting completely taking out of context:mjlol:

No where in here did I see you throw a shot at Snyder for his loss or claimed that he should've "sucked it up" but not sure why its being now twisted and taking that way:what:

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
His son died so they brought in whedon. There is nothing more to the story than that. If I had a death in the fam I'd take a leave of absence too
My condolences to him, I wish him all the best with his recovery after his tragic loss.

Don't you think he would prefer to honor his responsibility and complete the project he is so passionate about? Him, his wife and his team have been preparing for since 2014? Given that the time of his daughter taking her life was nearing the completion of the movie.

And logically it's perfectly understandable that he couldn't carry on but wouldn't someone who has been working within his team finish his vision. This would be ideal and normal, no?

But the studio hired a third party which is a clear indication that they're not happy with Snyder's work. Enter Joss Whedon to "clean up" the movie who up until now has had 0 involvement in the universe and this individual has done significant rewrites/reshoots and even fired Zack's composer.
Nope this is more than finishing someone's vision because they had to take a leave and after these changes I don't know if you can call this a Snyder movie.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
My condolences to him, I wish him all the best with his recovery after his tragic loss.

Don't you think he would prefer to honor his responsibility and complete the project he is so passionate about? Him, his wife and his team have been preparing for since 2014? Given that the time of his daughter taking her life was nearing the completion of the movie.

And logically it's perfectly understandable that he couldn't carry on but wouldn't someone who has been working within his team finish his vision. This would be ideal and normal, no?

But the studio hired a third party which is a clear indication that they're not happy with Snyder's work. Enter Joss Whedon to "clean up" the movie who up until now has had 0 involvement in the universe and this individual has done significant rewrites/reshoots and even fired Zack's composer.
Nope this isn't the norm at all.

Whedon was hired by Zack, he said so himself. Whedon was also involved with JL since the beginning of the year

“In my mind, I thought it was a cathartic thing to go back to work, to just bury myself and see if that was the way through it,” said an emotional Snyder in an interview Monday in his office on the Warner Bros. lot, with Deborah sitting by his side. “The demands of this job are pretty intense. It is all-consuming. And in the last two months, I’ve come to the realization … I’ve decided to take a step back from the movie to be with my family, be with my kids, who really need me. They are all having a hard time. I’m having a hard time.”

Snyder, after screening a rough cut of Justice League for fellow filmmakers and friends, wanted to add additional scenes, so he brought Whedon on board to write them. But as he prepared to shoot the scenes in England, Snyder realized it was not the time to leave home.

Zack Snyder Steps Down From 'Justice League' to Deal With Family Tragedy