Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Didn't bring Thor up..... but since it was..... wonders if it interfered with anyone's other schedule?:patrice:

Didn't hear about no actor or studio mad because it was fukking up and crossing over their time?:jbhmm:

Wonders wasn't those Thor reshoots already scheduled and work within the actors and crews understood schedule?:ohhh:

But never mind that...

Justice League drops this November y'all, go see it:ld:

Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Thor Ragnarok did a month's worth of reshoots that just completed last week I think and guess what? There is not one post about reshoots anywhere in the Thor Ragnarok thread.
Not. One. Post.
Wonder why that is?:jbhmm:
lets just be honest, lets just be real. JL needs the reshoots if thor got more views then a compilation movie of heroes all more well known than him :yeshrug:

DCEU cant buy a W right now :LOLDraxMantis:

Trapperman Dave

Basil Fawty 
Daps
Reppin
Gamers World Wide
lets just be honest, lets just be real. JL needs the reshoots if thor got more views then a compilation movie of heroes all more well known than him :yeshrug:

DCEU cant buy a W right now :LOLDraxMantis:
Or people finally liked what they saw out of the new thor movie, it looks like it'll be good I might go see it. While people still on the fence about dc movies WW was something they needed but not quite enough to win folks back over

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Justice League — the DC Extended Universe’s upcoming superhero team-up movie — has spent the last few weeks filming reshoots under the guidance of Joss Whedon (who replaced original director Zack Snyder, who stepped out for personal reasons).

Variety has a new report out today detailing some of the struggles the months-long reshoot process is experiencing. Whedon is said to be working on “connective tissue” to link Snyder’s already filmed set pieces, and scheduling for actors like Ezra Miller and Henry Cavill has become increasingly problematic as reshoots continue to extend.

But the most important piece of news may be the most ridiculous: Henry Cavill, who is also currently shooting the upcoming sixth Mission: Impossible movie, is apparently sporting a mustache for his role in the spy caper, and Paramount has contractually blocked him from shaving it off. Instead, Warner Bros. will digitally remove the offending ’stache in post-production for Justice League, in what can only be described as the true magic of cinema.

Still, that means that somewhere, on the set of Justice League, Cavill could be suited up right now in full Superman regalia while sporting a mustache, an image which we’ve managed to approximately re-create for you in this post.

Then again, maybe Warner Bros. should just let him keep the mustache. After all, facial hair is the surest sign of an evil version of a character, and like I’ve already argued, we all know Superman is totally going to turn out to be evil in Justice League anyway.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What's 'bodied' mean?

It means movies that grossed $779M somehow in the bizarro box office world did better than movies that made $860M:leon:

latest

Somehow $779M is a HUUUUUUUGE success, but $860M is meh to a flop

Or how like SMH was a flop... but it surpassed Logan and Logan was a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEE success:skip:

3-pt-line-moves-back.jpg

Wont say the goalpost is moving cuz they hate that.....

But fair to say one side is shooting from NBA range, while others are shooting from Old NCAA:sas2:

But fukk all that.... back on subject

I like Flash suit:francis:

Justice League coming out in November yall, make sure yall go see it.:ld:

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
It means movies that grossed $779M somehow in the bizarro box office world did better than movies that made $860M:leon:

latest

Somehow $779M is a HUUUUUUUGE success, but $860M is meh to a flop

Or how like SMH was a flop... but it surpassed Logan and Logan was a HUUUUUUUGGGGGGEEE success:skip:

3-pt-line-moves-back.jpg

Wont say the goalpost is moving cuz they hate that.....

But fair to say one side is shooting from NBA range, while others are shooting from Old NCAA:sas2:

But fukk all that.... back on subject

I like Flash suit:francis:

Justice League coming out in November yall, make sure yall go see it.:ld:

Martha
Yeah, I was giving him room to say it 'critically' bodied GotG/Spiderman or something else. But I sure they don't want to go that route movie for movie. :mjgrin: