Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Domestic money matters soooo much...... until cats bring up Fast and Furious series then the conversation changes:usure:

Go see Justice League this November brehs, starring Ben Afleck, Gal Gadot, Khaleesi husband from GOT, some dude from that Harry Potter spin off, some black dude.... no thats not right.... dont mean to be disrespect.... the hottest up and coming african american star in hollywood, and special appearance by Henry Cavill.

Get your tickets brehs:ld:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Oh please tell us since you know so much:leon:

Sure, I'll tell you. In the U.S. you keep roughly 50% of the box office made. Overseas it varies country to country but the average is about 33% and china can be less than that. If a movie makes $100M in China it might only bring in $25M to the studio.

The reason Fast and Furious is brought up is because it's not just making good money overseas, it's making over a billion. Fast and Furious 8 made $1.25 billion this year in total which is going to be about $400M more than Spider-Man and even Wonder Woman so even if it only is bringing in a lesser percentage it's still insanely profitable.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Waiting till I catch this trailer in cinemas, there seems to be a trend of CGI being off in trailers compared to the actual flick.

Same shyt happened with Wonder Woman/Spidey/Guardians this year.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Basically @Bryan Danielson and @jayshiggs have no understanding about how profits work. But I'll let them continue to look stupid. :mjgrin:

and Wonder Woman only cost $149M to make. :umad:
I have those dumb nikkas on ignore. Look at how many replies this thread has compared to the MCU thread. The MCU thread was started a year before this one but this one is almost 4 times as long. It's because they rather come in here and troll than post in their own threads.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I have those dumb nikkas on ignore. Look at how many replies this thread has compared to the MCU thread. The MCU thread was started a year before this one but this one is almost 4 times as long. It's because they rather come in here and troll than post in their own threads.

I can't argue with the facts you've presented breh. Factual facts. :jbhmm:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
:mjlol: this niqqa use to try and follow me around and troll me and got trolled so now he has me on ignore. Know who you are fukkin' with lil k. :ufdup: