Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
fukk a fake news reshoot bullshyt... they did the same thing with WONDER WOMAN and we saw how that panned out.. its always negatives with these bloggers with an agenda, always tryna sully the DCEU brand, but they were hella zipped when hoemcoming flopped second week, none of these clowns reported it, but they blasted BvS day after day non stop..

if you dont think theres an agenda at this point, then be cool stevie wonder

There does seem to be a hyprocrisy in some of these "journalists" cats, but it's not gonna stop until they get called out and put on the Summerjam screen IMO.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
There does seem to be a hyprocrisy in some of these "journalists" cats, but it's not gonna stop until they get called out and put on the Summerjam screen IMO.
Man, all Variety said was the reshoots were more expensive than the avg. and Supes has a mustache. It wasn't even negative. Don't be so sensitive.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fukk a fake news reshoot bullshyt... they did the same thing with WONDER WOMAN and we saw how that panned out.. its always negatives with these bloggers with an agenda, always tryna sully the DCEU brand, but they were hella zipped when hoemcoming flopped second week, none of these clowns reported it, but they blasted BvS day after day non stop..

if you dont think theres an agenda at this point, then be cool stevie wonder
Did you read the article? I don't see how nikkas can see this as a bad thing. Whedon polishing up the story, dialogue and characters interactions sounds like a good thing

This isn't coming from some random "employee" btw. Variety and the like also reported Lucasfilm was damn near remaking Rogue One in re-shoots and the most recent Han Solo shyt

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Man, all Variety said was the reshoots were more expensive than the avg. and Supes has a mustache. It wasn't even negative. Don't be so sensitive.

wasn't talking them in particular. Talking in general. There have been cats caught being full of shyt though. Remember all the positive press Birth of a Nation had before the "controversy" :whistle:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
wasn't talking them in particular. Talking in general. There have been cats caught being full of shyt though. Remember all the positive press Birth of a Nation had before the "controversy" :whistle:

The reshoots are real but how much influence Whedon has nobody knows and like I said every major movie has reshoots. It's just that with DC some people like to paint it as a "bad thing" but with say Rogue One nobody thought it was a bad thing and it ended up being a good movie.

Han Solo isn't doing reshoots they are damn near starting over.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
all signs point to you being a basement dwelling f*ggot too tho...
Not at all, I've got abs and I'm 6 foot if you want to play this game that is. Appreciate your concern though.

Last edited:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Silver lining here is at least WB brought in someone more than capable of handling shyt like this and not interns from 'trailer park' :manny:
Joss Whedon is capable... He was involved with the rewrite of X men notable Halle Berry toad line... And the Avengers is trash in my humble opinion, I have little to no faith in this guy. I don't like him or his work.
I'd take Zack over him.