Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Tallac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why in the world is this DC/Marvel stan war a thing? Some of you all get real emotional about this shyt :dahell:

nikkas got equity stakes in these films? :mjlol:
It is really annoying. I do not even post in this section, but it is always the same guys I see arguing about DC vs Marvel for years. I hope they get paid for it or own some stocks in those companies.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam

Joss went :hhh: with the original cut it seems

The movie probably costs like $250 million to $300 million anyway, even the slighest reshoots (especially if they involve the entire cast) are gonna cost money.:manny:

Hell, knowing WB that's probably not even the real number, they're just exaggerating so they can claim more tax write-offs.:russ:

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
fukk a fake news reshoot bullshyt... they did the same thing with WONDER WOMAN and we saw how that panned out.. its always negatives with these bloggers with an agenda, always tryna sully the DCEU brand, but they were hella zipped when hoemcoming flopped second week, none of these clowns reported it, but they blasted BvS day after day non stop..

if you dont think theres an agenda at this point, then be cool stevie wonder

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
fukk a fake news reshoot bullshyt... they did the same thing with WONDER WOMAN and we saw how that panned out.. its always negatives with these bloggers with an agenda, always tryna sully the DCEU brand, but they were hella zipped when hoemcoming flopped second week, none of these clowns reported it, but they blasted BvS day after day non stop..

if you dont think theres an agenda at this point, then be cool stevie wonder
'God love us Marvel niqqaz . . .' :ahh: