Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:russ: Cause green arrow will tip the scales in a battle of cosmic proportions

Breh @Still FloW considers anyone who has anything bad to say about any of these movies must be on team marvel. He's very binary like that
harley quinn did :sas2::sas1:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer is setting up the basic arc of the movie though. First and second act they'll get pummeled and the third act is all about superman coming back and wrecking ship. First act will be putting the team together second act will be them getting in way over their head and third act is "Jesus" coming back

i fukking hope so....i want supe to come in kicking ass for like 20 mins...then the team gets together, kicks steppenwolf's ass.....when they think it's over, MM comes and says 'it's not over, someone worse is coming'....while the league puzzled at MM, a boom tube opens and you hear darkseid laughing and/or say some crucial shyt....then credits.....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who tf was that a hologram of? supergirl?

looks like it cause of the tats on the legs.....she is supposedly already on earth too....hell, now that i think, she might be the one alfred is talking to at the end....they have to get her to help supe get his shyt together.....

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Also Batman line about Superman makes me laugh, the Superman presented both in MOS and BVS didn't inspire shyt. He was a emo fukker that couldn't get his shyt together.

jzigmpghehr1ihtox6ms.jpg

batman-v-superman-trailer-027.jpg

4683947-3802214690-2015-.gif

Batman-v-Superman-if-you-seek-his-monument.jpg

But to make it really simple:

I mean, I'll grant that at no point in either movie did he implore citizens to drink their milk and take their vitamins, all while grinning at the camera:hubie:

Lefty Gunz

Superstar
Daps