Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
civil war says hi.. i aint see none of you fakkits say shyt..

tired of you nit picking biased motherfukkas... got something to say negatively bout dc but cummin in your pants when marvel does it.. go fukk yourself, ol cartoon ass having spiderman, cgi green screen fukk ass airport battle.. suck a dikk
Sensitive thugs yall all need hugs

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Yes thats crazy.... I will be utterly shocked if it ISNT Superman.:heh:

But if it is someone else and makes sense I'm all for it:smugfavre:

Justice League coming in November yall, go see it:ld:

Martha
Remember when people thought Scott Eastwood was Nightwing in Suicide Squad when he was just soldier #3? :mjlol:
Or some random plane going out of formation at Supes funeral was Green Lantern?! :mjlol:

Some fans want them to rush their universe even more. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Remember when people thought Scott Eastwood was Nightwing in Suicide Squad when he was just soldier #3? :mjlol:
Or some random plane going out of formation at Supes funeral was Green Lantern?! :mjlol:

Some fans want them to rush their universe even more. :mjlol:

I remember the Scott Eastwood thing

but didnt know about the Superman Funeral/Green Lantern thing

Wow:russ:

Justice League coming in November yall:lolbron:

Martha

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This whole universe building is nonsense, I don't understand why such heavy emphasis is on this, Marvel is not the end and be of all superhero related movies. DC was successful before Disney acquired Marvel.

I don't need every hero to be a dude bro cracking lame jokes that shyt is cornball stuff. I hope DC isn't pursuing in that direction.

Just make a quality movie and look at DC animation for inspiration if you are looking for direction, the new trailer has too many quips and it's obvious where they're drawing inspiration from.

And no every hero doesn't need an origin story I don't care how Diana came to be Wonder Woman.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
This whole universe building is nonsense, I don't understand why such heavy emphasis is on this, Marvel is not the end and be of all superhero related movies. DC was successful before Disney acquired Marvel.

I don't need every hero to be a dude bro cracking lame jokes that shyt is cornball stuff. I hope DC isn't pursuing in that direction.

Just make a quality movie and look at DC animation for inspiration if you are looking for direction, the new trailer has too many quips and it's obvious where they're drawing inspiration from.

And no every hero doesn't need an origin story I don't care how Diana came to be Wonder Woman.

I see the inspiration..... they look like they already doing what you're asking for:usure:

DC humor:jbhmm:

Martha

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
nikka bouta commit that cause somebody said the cgi in a fukking movie trailer was trash. "b-b-but marvel" :sadcam:

i'll play football with your unborn fetus p*ssy

anyway, really hope those were the lanterns at the end of the trailer since the glass moved twice

Sensitive thugs yall all need hugs

just finished drinking some chamomile tea and im all mellowed out.. you nikkas got it.. im done with all this stan nonsense.

i apologise for my language...

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
just finished drinking some chamomile tea and im all mellowed out.. you nikkas got it.. im done with all this stan nonsense.

i apologise for my language...
I'm not a marvel stan though. I take shots at their movies too.

If CGI is bad I'll call it out no matter the studio.

Brehs CGI in justice league makes the rock in The Mummy Returns look like Ceasar in War for the Planet of the Apes

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
I'm not a marvel stan though. I take shots at their movies too.

If CGI is bad I'll call it out no matter the studio.

Brehs CGI in justice league makes the rock in The Mummy Returns look like Ceasar in War for the Planet of the Apes
Yeah the shyt looks terrible. It reminds me of 300 but that shyt was supposed to be stylized the cgi in this looks awful.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Something feels very BvsS'esque about this. As enjoyable as the CC trailer is, I have a strong feeling this film is gonna be filled with cliches.

all these comic movies are filled with cliches. Let's not cherry pick and just enjoy them all.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
civil war says hi.. i aint see none of you fakkits say shyt..

tired of you nit picking biased motherfukkas... got something to say negatively bout dc but cummin in your pants when marvel does it.. go fukk yourself, ol cartoon ass having spiderman, cgi green screen fukk ass airport battle.. suck a dikk

Yeah, there's been some real shaky CGI from both sides. How the fukk do some of these older movies have better CGI than these currents?