Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my nikka foh.. im calling shyt as i see it.. none of you fakkits had any problem with that shytty ass civil war trash cgi but got some nerves..

in the name of being objective ?? foooooh and go suck a dikk, you aint slick
nikka bouta commit that cause somebody said the cgi in a fukking movie trailer was trash. "b-b-but marvel" :sadcam:

i'll play football with your unborn fetus p*ssy

anyway, really hope those were the lanterns at the end of the trailer since the glass moved twice

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
The effects do look terrible in this movie but I must say that shot of Steppenwolf laying down the hammer looked pretty great :ehh:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
nikka bouta commit that cause somebody said the cgi in a fukking movie trailer was trash. "b-b-but marvel" :sadcam:

i'll play football with your unborn fetus p*ssy

anyway, really hope those were the lanterns at the end of the trailer since the glass moved twice

Na my DC Stan homey..... I'm sure that is most definitely Superman. I only wonder if that scene will come at the halfway point of the movie. Like I know they really aint gonna treat fukking SUPERMAN like Faux Doomsday in BvS where he only gets like 12 mins of shine.

They gotta let Canvill live.... I know he probably felt bad not being able to sit on the comicon stage with his team and basically gotta stay in hiding.

And MOS2 still is in limbo.

They gotta let this nicca live

Martha

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Na my DC Stan homey..... I'm sure that is most definitely Superman. I only wonder if that scene will come at the halfway point of the movie. Like I know they really aint gonna treat fukking SUPERMAN like Faux Doomsday in BvS where he only gets like 12 mins of shine.

They gotta let Canvill live.... I know he probably felt bad not being able to sit on the comicon stage with his team and basically gotta stay in hiding.

Martha

Only reason i'm thinking its not Supes its cause its too obvious. Like i'm thinking its some type of misdirection. The other hypothesis is its Superman+someone else, but that's less likely because Superman will most likely get his solo entrance/set piece moment.

But you prolly right, maybe the glass only moved twice cause of the sonic booms Superman makes, its just fun to speculate

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La

Martha
That's the funniest thing about Superman's absence. It's like WB learned their lesson about not spoiling shyt in the trailers like they did with Doomsday.

.... Except we all know Superman's in the movie so it's a moot point :russ:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
That's the funniest thing about Superman's absence. It's like WB learned their lesson about not spoiling shyt in the trailers like they did with Doomsday.

The trailer is setting up the basic arc of the movie though. First and second act they'll get pummeled and the third act is all about superman coming back and wrecking ship. First act will be putting the team together second act will be them getting in way over their head and third act is "Jesus" coming back

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The trailer is setting up the basic arc of the movie though. First and second act they'll get pummeled and the third act is all about superman coming back and wrecking ship. First act will be putting the team together second act will be them getting in way over their head and third act is "Jesus" coming back
I hope it doesn't play out as obvious and cliche as that.

Superman being influenced by Darkseid going against the League for Martian Manhunter, John Stewart and Shazam to arrive to give a helping hand.

But knowing Hollywood it's going to be the former.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Yea.... but they did that up until about I'd say a few weeks till release.

So who knows whats gonna happen when we get a month out and that Marketing race starts to really pick up.

I dont recall knowing that "thing" being the villain of BvS this far out

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I hope it doesn't play out as obvious and cliche as that.

Superman being influenced by Darkseid going against the League for Martian Manhunter, John Stewart and Shazam to arrive to give a helping hand.

But knowing Hollywood it's going to be the former.

Sometimes the most obvious way is the right way. Not saying your idea wouldn't be cool but sometimes you keep your storytelling simple to enforce your themes and your narrative

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali

Go read all the "where's Superman?" comments on facebook

Anecdotal and all but a lot of people I know thought Gal was Catwoman before she saved Batman from Doomsday :dead:

Alpha Male

Spare me your daps
Daps
Go read all the "where's Superman?" comments on facebook

Anecdotal and all but a lot of people I know thought Gal was Catwoman before she saved Batman from Doomsday :dead:

Dawn of Justice sold 38 million tickets.

Maybe quarter of that amount are actual fans, the rest are likely casuals.

So it's all but a FACT that most people who end up going to see Justice League at the movies have no idea wtf happened to Superman in the last movie.