Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
:russ: Cause green arrow will tip the scales in a battle of cosmic proportions

Breh @Still FloW considers anyone who has anything bad to say about any of these movies must be on team marvel. He's very binary like that

nope not at all, i just remember the same posters who said shyt in dc threads and praised the same for marvel, nothing binary cause theres posters like you and others i have dope discussions with, so nah chill with that basic shyt. i call out foul shyt when i see it and thats exactly what it is

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
my nikka foh.. im calling shyt as i see it.. none of you fakkits had any problem with that shytty ass civil war trash cgi but got some nerves..

in the name of being objective ?? foooooh and go suck a dikk, you aint slick

Breh plenty of people called out civil war for spider man basically being a cgi character. Now I don't know what "side" they were on, mostly because that shyt is stupid, but the complaints were there.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

Hopefully you got that joke cuz if not

YOU HAVE FAILED THIS THREAD

giphy.gif

Justice League coming in November yall, go see it:ld:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
nope not at all, i just remember the same posters who said shyt in dc threads and praised the same for marvel, nothing binary cause theres posters like you and others i have dope discussions with, so nah chill with that basic shyt. i call out foul shyt when i see it and thats exactly what it is

That's real. I'm sure there's a medium though. Of course the other end of the spectrum is people are just doing this to mess with you because they know it works.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
Superman appears in all the promotional material and toy lines. He's referenced in this trailer multiple times. Henry Cavill is listed in the cast and has been seen on set with the others.

So obviously, Alfred is talking to Green Arrow.

If that's what you wanna believe bruh, then by all means. I'm just going by what I've seen online. :yeshrug:

Like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanna see good movies. Both Marvel and DC has delivered at some points, and failed me in that regard at others. All I know is, come Nov 17 and Feb 16, I'm in the theater regardless of whose logo shows up at the beginning.
:yeshrug: true

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Do people really need a bunch of movies to set up Justice League? All this DC shyt has been done to death and rebooted multiple times live action and cartoons. It's best for DC to jump right into JL so they can start getting to some of their other characters like the GLC, Martian Manhunter, etc...

BRUH !!!! i keep saying that, there is no need for origin stories to lead to team up, if the story is good, shyt will fall in place.. and the DCEU is currently on a rocky but steady track, they seem to be finding their footing, but you guys dont want to give it a chance..

they had a dope idea for a universe that can work well and allow lots of characters to be unveiled organically as BEEN a PART of the universe without having to continually do origins to introduce em

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Was Deathstroke supposed to have a big role in this? I assumed he was only in briefly.

Affleck was the one who posted the clip of him and according to sources he was supposed to, but ever since the reshuffle of sorts and Reeves taking over, it seems that plan is out the window [im hoping not] but since then, nothing has been mentioned of him, which is a shame cause the brehh playing him actually looked the part and the costume was flames