Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm here for news on Justice League. Scrolling through posts with no substance.

The presentation with the crew at comic con I don't know about y'all but Affleck doesn't look too good and looked like he was forcing enthusiasm.
I think this will be his last movie as Batman.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
The person at the end is Superman. If it was Lantern, Martian Manhunter, or Supergirl, you'd know. They would not hide a character on that level. Superman, on the other hand, has been all in the marketing and press materials.

I don't know if I buy this. I've seen Marvel stans be just as petty. People were actively rooting for Suicide Squad to fail just so they could watch DC stans be upset over the RT score. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, and when Wonder Woman ended up being good, a lot of Marvel stans jumped to saying it was just because it starred a woman. And Marvel stans were among the first to start making jokes about Synder leaving JL, even though we all knew the circumstances.

And all these people go out and see all these movies. Make no mistake about it. The stan shytting on the Justice League or Thor trailer today will be right there in November, ticket in hand. Even if it's just so they can get online and shyt on the movie to other stans. That's why Marvel and DC are winning; people will pay money to see their shyt just to complain.
DC started and Marvel is finishing it. Forever. And yall attribute shyt to "Marvel stans" that isn't even true.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm here for news on Justice League. Scrolling through posts with no substance.

The presentation with the crew at comic con I don't know about y'all but Affleck doesn't look too good and looked like he was forcing enthusiasm.
I think this will be his last movie as Batman.

Yes, I mean in all fairness.... at the comicon event.... what was he supposed to say under those circumstances.

I mean Kyrie during and immediately after the finals talked about how close he and Bron are and how he hoped to build to next year.... and then Friday happened:usure:

But on this, we'll see only time will tell.

Justice League comes out in November, I hope you and all will go see it.... Day 1:ld:

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
We really about to have months of people speculating who Alfred is talking to when it's a lock that it's Superman,aren't we? :snoop:

Yes thats crazy.... I will be utterly shocked if it ISNT Superman.:heh:

But if it is someone else and makes sense I'm all for it:smugfavre:

Justice League coming in November yall, go see it:ld:

Martha

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Superman appears in all the promotional material and toy lines. He's referenced in this trailer multiple times. Henry Cavill is listed in the cast and has been seen on set with the others.

So obviously, Alfred is talking to Green Arrow.

DC started and Marvel is finishing it. Forever. And yall attribute shyt to "Marvel stans" that isn't even true.
If that's what you wanna believe bruh, then by all means. I'm just going by what I've seen online. :yeshrug:

Like I said, I don't have a dog in this fight. I just wanna see good movies. Both Marvel and DC has delivered at some points, and failed me in that regard at others. All I know is, come Nov 17 and Feb 16, I'm in the theater regardless of whose logo shows up at the beginning.

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Do people really need a bunch of movies to set up Justice League? All this DC shyt has been done to death and rebooted multiple times live action and cartoons. It's best for DC to jump right into JL so they can start getting to some of their other characters like the GLC, Martian Manhunter, etc...
That's what I've been saying. Justice League members have been around in the media for decades whereas the Avengers haven't. Superman and Batman have had multiple movies, cartoons, etc for decades so we don't need multiple movies to establish them. People still remember Wonder Woman’s 70's show so you don't need to dwell to much on her origin. Her film did that for her. The Flash had the 90's live action show and is has a popular show that's been airing since 2014. Cap, Thor, and Iron Man needed their solos because nobody knew who they were really in pop culture.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
civil war says hi.. i aint see none of you fakkits say shyt..

tired of you nit picking biased motherfukkas... got something to say negatively bout dc but cummin in your pants when marvel does it.. go fukk yourself, ol cartoon ass having spiderman, cgi green screen fukk ass airport battle.. suck a dikk
Dude, u don't know me. I'm no marvel head, if anything I prefer DC but I don't jump on either bandwagon. This shyt looks ok...also Civil War was just ok to me as well, nothing I care to even watch again.

I'm hoping it's a good flick but the trailers are kind of meh.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That's what I've been saying. Justice League members have been around in the media for decades whereas the Avengers haven't. Superman and Batman have had multiple movies, cartoons, etc for decades so we don't need multiple movies to establish them. People still remember Wonder Woman’s 70's show so you don't need to dwell to much on her origin. Her film did that for her. The Flash had the 90's live action show and is has a popular show that's been airing since 2014. Cap, Thor, and Iron Man needed their solos because nobody knew who they were really in pop culture.

I mean I kinda see it that that way.... but I also see a generation of people who love shyt like say Hip Hop but dont even know who Onyx, Big Daddy Kane, MC Eiht, KRS1 and etc is.

I wouldnt over estimate what we assume people know and I'm not even talking about kids but young folks 19-27

Justice League coming in November yall, go see it:ld:

Martha

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:russ: Cause green arrow will tip the scales in a battle of cosmic proportions

Dude, u don't know me. I'm no marvel head, if anything I prefer DC but I don't jump on either bandwagon. This shyt looks ok...also Civil War was just ok to me as well, nothing I care to even watch again.

I'm hoping it's a good flick but the trailers are kind of meh.

Breh @Still FloW considers anyone who has anything bad to say about any of these movies must be on team marvel. He's very binary like that

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
People in these threads always go on about how stan wars are silly but the moment someone tries to look at w/e trailer dropped objectively, they always get hit with "whataboutisms" directly related to the other universe, is it hoochie wally wally or is it one mic?

these movies are always bound to be cgi heavy, and I'm not criticizing the use of cgi, that don't mean the execution of said cgi can't be criticized, some of it simply just didn't look smooth and that could impact immersion

my nikka foh.. im calling shyt as i see it.. none of you fakkits had any problem with that shytty ass civil war trash cgi but got some nerves..

in the name of being objective ?? foooooh and go suck a dikk, you aint slick