Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sounded like Alfred

that's not alfred....there is no accent and you can compare alfred's voice to that one a few secs later...also, bats saying 'you just need to save it' is the main clue....that person is unknown at this point, but it's probably supe...

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Whats even funnier about this shyt is even though the Marvel stans may joke about the DC itish... they will atleast still go out and see DC shyt and hope to enjoy it.

But the DC stan guys, they openly hope with maximum rage and vitriol that every Marvel movie sucks, brags about either streaming or not paying to watch Marvel movies. And one cat even said he hopes certain characters never come to Marvel preventing more dope shyt to occur just cuz he wants to see the Marvel fan base upset? Like who thinks that?:mindblown:

DC almost lost Superman at one point and if they did, I dont think any Marvel stan wouldve been like "I hope Superman doesnt go back to DC so they cant make JL movies with him and DC stans can be mad":rudy:

But this the world we live in my G:russ:

Martha

I only demand a certain level of quality. With Marvel I know what to expect with each movie. Their universe is refined and organized. DC has tried to fast track their universe by taking shortcuts. I commend the effort but their execution is bad. This latest JL trailer has at least got me willing to see this one (I didn't watch BvS, SS or WW). I might even download WW when the blu ray rip drops. The MCU has been going strong for almost a decade. DC is trying to cram that synergy into a couple of movies.

reigun

Superstar
Daps
The person at the end is Superman. If it was Lantern, Martian Manhunter, or Supergirl, you'd know. They would not hide a character on that level. Superman, on the other hand, has been all in the marketing and press materials.

Whats even funnier about this shyt is even though the Marvel stans may joke about the DC itish... they will atleast still go out and see DC shyt and hope to enjoy it.

But the DC stan guys, they openly hope with maximum rage and vitriol that every Marvel movie sucks, brags about either streaming or not paying to watch Marvel movies. And one cat even said he hopes certain characters never come to Marvel preventing more dope shyt to occur just cuz he wants to see the Marvel fan base upset? Like who thinks that?:mindblown:

DC almost lost Superman at one point and if they did, I dont think any Marvel stan wouldve been like "I hope Superman doesnt go back to DC so they cant make JL movies with him and DC stans can be mad":rudy:

But this the world we live in my G:russ:

Martha
I don't know if I buy this. I've seen Marvel stans be just as petty. People were actively rooting for Suicide Squad to fail just so they could watch DC stans be upset over the RT score. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, and when Wonder Woman ended up being good, a lot of Marvel stans jumped to saying it was just because it starred a woman. And Marvel stans were among the first to start making jokes about Synder leaving JL, even though we all knew the circumstances.

And all these people go out and see all these movies. Make no mistake about it. The stan shytting on the Justice League or Thor trailer today will be right there in November, ticket in hand. Even if it's just so they can get online and shyt on the movie to other stans. That's why Marvel and DC are winning; people will pay money to see their shyt just to complain.

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
that's not alfred....there is no accent and you can compare alfred's voice to that one a few secs later...also, bats saying 'you just need to save it' is the main clue....that person is unknown at this point, but it's probably supe...
:ld:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
The person at the end is Superman. If it was Lantern, Martian Manhunter, or Supergirl, you'd know. They would not hide a character on that level. Superman, on the other hand, has been all in the marketing and press materials.

I don't know if I buy this. I've seen Marvel stans be just as petty. People were actively rooting for Suicide Squad to fail just so they could watch DC stans be upset over the RT score. Same thing happened with Wonder Woman, and when Wonder Woman ended up being good, a lot of Marvel stans jumped to saying it was just because it starred a woman. And Marvel stans were among the first to start making jokes about Synder leaving JL, even though we all knew the circumstances.

And all these people go out and see all these movies. Make no mistake about it. The stan shytting on the Justice League or Thor trailer today will be right there in November, ticket in hand. Even if it's just so they can get online and shyt on the movie to other stans. That's why Marvel and DC are winning; people will pay money to see their shyt just to complain.

Oh I'm not saying they not petty..... but a lot of it in fairness is response.

Ok so some cats may have rooted for SS to fail? Cool, but then what about the cats that rooted for Guardians and Antman and A2 and prior to fail?

I dont recall no one saying WW was good only because it has a woman in it? But if so, I guess its as fair game as them now calling Cap Marvel "WonderWoman Lite" right?

Yea there were jokes about Snyder leaving..... just as there was Jokes about Whedon leaving and how much of a hack and bum he is and how he makes terrible movies and DC does better and now he's at the helm of DC and "Whedon's my man now"

But I feel you

Martha

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Can we get better mods and start banning people from threads that constantly bring up/start these Stan wars?

giphy.gif

But lets real this back in before some of this start complaining that we're not bringing nothing of substance to the discussion

Justice League in November yall..

Go out and see it :ld:

Martha

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Love it can't wait !! This Thor and panther all look amazing . Crazy that star wars is my least anticipated

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
We just had a Planet of the Apes movie last week that convinced you all the apes were real.

This pathetic CGI looks like it's something from PS2

Trailer is coo I guess. The CGI overload. :francis:I have no idea what's going on, who they're fighting. :francis:

civil war says hi.. i aint see none of you fakkits say shyt..

tired of you nit picking biased motherfukkas... got something to say negatively bout dc but cummin in your pants when marvel does it.. go fukk yourself, ol cartoon ass having spiderman, cgi green screen fukk ass airport battle.. suck a dikk

reigun

Superstar
Daps
Oh I'm not saying they not petty..... but a lot of it in fairness is response.

Ok so some cats may have rooted for SS to fail? Cool, but then what about the cats that rooted for Guardians and Antman and A2 and prior to fail?

I dont recall no one saying WW was good only because it has a woman in it? But if so, I guess its as fair game as them now calling Cap Marvel "WonderWoman Lite" right?

Yea there were jokes about Snyder leaving..... just as there was Jokes about Whedon leaving and how much of a hack and bum he is and how he makes terrible movies and DC does better and now he's at the helm of DC and "Whedon's my man now"

But I feel you

Martha
But that's my whole point. It's the same shyt coming from both sides. Trying to say one side is better or worse than the other is pointless when the whole stan wars shyt is dumb regardless of which side of the fence you wanna stand on.

All I know is I just got a movie starring Wonder Woman and I'm about to get movies with Aquaman, Black Panther, and The motherfukking Avengers and The motherfukking Justice League all within a year and some change of each other. That some people can't appreciate all this piff we're getting cause they gotta turn everything into team sports is mindboggling to me.

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
But that's my whole point. It's the same shyt coming from both sides. Trying to say one side is better or worse than the other is pointless when the whole stan wars shyt is dumb regardless of which side of the fence you wanna stand on.

All I know is I just got a movie starring Wonder Woman and I'm about to get movies with Aquaman, Black Panther, and The motherfukking Avengers and The motherfukking Justice League all within a year and some change of each other. That some people can't appreciate all this piff we're getting cause they gotta turn everything into team sports is mindboggling to me.
:wow: Too much dopeness coming out. Way way way too much. I just wanna eat I don't care who makes the meal

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
That anger man:picard:

Marvel stans.... how angry were yall when just a few days ago DC stans was shytting on the CGI of InHumans.... on top of all the jokes thrown in addition?

I mean niccas really did go IN on this

tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro1_500.gif

tumblr_otf61uCFXh1wtb7dro2_500.gif

And last I checked....

here was some Marvel Stan responses

Nah no way
ilgiO_zpsmjquw6q6.gif
Ghostriders effects>>>>>>Inhumans show FOH with this:russ::russ::russ:This and Iron Fist need to be be treated like Hulks movie:laff::laff::laff::laff:

The new season of agents of shield is being held back for this.

fukk.

The rest of AOS budget went to this:scust:

Not really. Who is approving this shyt?! :mindblown:

Niccas can hold that "nitpicking" shyt:francis:

No one got mad... no one called anyone who clowned it or who will clown it names and tell them to go do gay stuff.

Dont get the whining, bytching, complaining, and anger

Martha