Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
I think this is an Occam's razor situation where the simplest answer is the correct one. People anticipate getting swerved way too often these days.
Wasn't the plan to have Superman ressurected evil? I guess that won't happen.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
:russ:

But cmon breh. The groundwork for where the Avengers are as a team heading into Infinity War was basically decided in the last two Captain America movies. It sure as shyt wasn't decided in the last two Avengers movies, outside of Hulk and Thor going AWOL.
Do people really need a bunch of movies to set up Justice League? All this DC shyt has been done to death and rebooted multiple times live action and cartoons. It's best for DC to jump right into JL so they can start getting to some of their other characters like the GLC, Martian Manhunter, etc...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Do people really need a bunch of movies to set up Justice League? All this DC shyt has been done to death and rebooted multiple times live action and cartoons. It's best for DC to jump right into JL so they can start getting to some of their other characters like the GLC, Martian Manhunter, etc...
It woulda been much better if they were in Justice League instead of Cyborg. Just like the cartoon:francis:

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
:russ:

But cmon breh. The groundwork for where the Avengers are as a team heading into Infinity War was basically decided in the last two Captain America movies. It sure as shyt wasn't decided in the last two Avengers movies, outside of Hulk and Thor going AWOL.
I really liked WS and Civil War was enjoyable. But the Russo's did two movies in a connected universe that was more than well developed. They just helped the story along, just like the rest of the movies did. Snyder literally made the DCEU. Snyder's fingerprints are on everything related to the DCEU thus far. It's just a bad comparison as far as world building is involved

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I really liked WS and Civil War was enjoyable. But the Russo's did two movies in a connected universe that was more than well developed. They just helped the story along, just like the rest of the movies did. Snyder literally made the DCEU. Snyder's fingerprints are on everything related to the DCEU thus far. It's just a bad comparison as far as world building is involved

:ehh:

:cheers:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
XMEnH5t.jpg

Looked like the red of Superman's cape to me. I just can't see them introducing MM out of nowhere.

i still think the gen from mos and bvs is MM....think they will reveal it somehow in this, opening up the prospect of other living beings in space being around already, i.e. the lanterns, new gods, etc....

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wasn't the plan to have Superman ressurected evil? I guess that won't happen.

not evil, just not having his memory at first.....if you listen in the trailer, they even hint at it....during the scene when ww is falling for her sword and flash tips it to her, bats is having a convo with someone that overlaps the scene:

*unknown person, more than likely supe* - i dont recognize this world
bats - you dont have to recognize it, you just have to save it

...i'm sure that convo will come after supe visits alferd....

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Why in the world is this DC/Marvel stan war a thing? Some of you all get real emotional about this shyt :dahell:

nikkas got equity stakes in these films? :mjlol:

Whats even funnier about this shyt is even though the Marvel stans may joke about the DC itish... they will atleast still go out and see DC shyt and hope to enjoy it.

But the DC stan guys, they openly hope with maximum rage and vitriol that every Marvel movie sucks, brags about either streaming or not paying to watch Marvel movies. And one cat even said he hopes certain characters never come to Marvel preventing more dope shyt to occur just cuz he wants to see the Marvel fan base upset? Like who thinks that?:mindblown:

DC almost lost Superman at one point and if they did, I dont think any Marvel stan wouldve been like "I hope Superman doesnt go back to DC so they cant make JL movies with him and DC stans can be mad":rudy:

But this the world we live in my G:russ:

Martha

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
not evil, just not having his memory at first.....if you listen in the trailer, they even hint at it....during the scene when ww is falling for her sword and flash tips it to her, bats is having a convo with someone that overlaps the scene:

*unknown person, more than likely supe* - i dont recognize this world
bats - you dont have to recognize it, you just have to save it

...i'm sure that convo will come after supe visits alferd....
Sounded like Alfred

jadden

Superstar
Daps
It woulda been much better if they were in Justice League instead of Cyborg. Just like the cartoon:francis:

Agreed. If they wanted cyborg so badly they should've made a live action team titans movie which would've been dope because it would've had Raven and a more mature Robin in it