Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm trying to figure out why people are upset that the story is not being told in the trailer. Trailers are supposed to give you enough to entice you to see the movie. That was a major complaint about the Dawn of Justice trailers is that they revealed too much. People always complaining about movie trailers revealing too much but people are complaining that this trailer didn't reveal enough. :patrice:

Anyways the CGI looks so obvious from the trailer. I'm not knocking it but it just looks too obvious. I can't wait for it though!

Cause people don't have any damn sense and just like to complain. All people did was bytch about how Spider-Man homecoming spoiler the whole movie in the trailers. When Batman V Superman dropped people were complaining about it giving away the whole movie.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
This trailer was good u nikkas just sucking Marvel off too much lol

And DC actually making aquaman look dope which I thought was damn near impossible
have ppl who say this only remember aquaman from the old cartoon riding around with wonder woman or something? Aquaman has been cool for like a decade or so. Is he batman status or something? no but he has stories like Throne of Atlantis, The Others, The trench, American Tidal, and even Aquaman Time & Tide that show how cool the character can be. Jason Momoa wouldnt have been my first choice just cuz his acting chops arent that great but he does look cool in the role (minus the cgi suit) so i can sorta see where you're coming from.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
have ppl who say this only remember aquaman from the old cartoon riding around with wonder woman or something? Aquaman has been cool for like a decade or so. Is he batman status or something? no but he has stories like Throne of Atlantis, The Others, The trench, American Tidal, and even Aquaman Time & Tide that show how cool the character can be. Jason Momoa wouldnt have been my first choice just cuz his acting chops arent that great but he does look cool in the role (minus the cgi suit) so i can sorta see where you're coming from.
Yes. If you don't read comics, chances are you think Aquaman is corny because he talks to fish

Superfriends made him a joke and that stigma has stuck for 40+ years

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Ground shakes when he lands, I don't know
gmMNX78.png
I thought there were multiple shakes, as in something taking steps