Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
No Lanterns. No Kryptonian. This world will fall.

sdcc17jl_18.jpg

Like all the others. :demonic:

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
funny how Civil war had one of the worst CGI ever on film, but im sleep..

i hope you guys say this when the Infinity war trailer drops.. cause we know that gonna be majority CGI.. stand by your words brehhs, see you in that thread soon :smile:

People in these threads always go on about how stan wars are silly but the moment someone tries to look at w/e trailer dropped objectively, they always get hit with "whataboutisms" directly related to the other universe, is it hoochie wally wally or is it one mic?

these movies are always bound to be cgi heavy, and I'm not criticizing the use of cgi, that don't mean the execution of said cgi can't be criticized, some of it simply just didn't look smooth and that could impact immersion

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
Sucks that disney owns all the top CGI houses. Warners is stuck with the obvious.
I had originally posted that they don't own Weta but then realized this IS weta.

Unlike them they usually do great workl

Last edited:

Dwolf

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Murim
I liked the other trailer way more tbh.
Oh and at the end there seemed like 2 shakes of the glass. Perhaps its more then one secret apperance :jbhmm:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
People in these threads always go on about how stan wars are silly but the moment someone tries to look at w/e trailer dropped objectively, they always get hit with "whataboutisms" directly related to the other universe, is it hoochie wally wally or is it one mic?

these movies are always bound to be cgi heavy, and I'm not criticizing the use of cgi, that don't mean the execution of said cgi can't be criticized, some of it simply just didn't look smooth and that could impact immersion

And its even funnier that they be the main ones talking about "look as all these ______ stans in here" or "____ stans always gotta bring up "other universe" shyt when THEY are the main ones initiating, bringing up, and directing the conversations to discuss "other universe" shyt.

Its ridiculous:mjlol:

Martha

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I'm trying to figure out why people are upset that the story is not being told in the trailer. Trailers are supposed to give you enough to entice you to see the movie. That was a major complaint about the Dawn of Justice trailers is that they revealed too much. People always complaining about movie trailers revealing too much but people are complaining that this trailer didn't reveal enough. :patrice:

Anyways the CGI looks so obvious from the trailer. I'm not knocking it but it just looks too obvious. I can't wait for it though!