Reppin
Zenn-La
So why was the ground shaking?
Ground shakes when he lands, I don't know
gmMNX78.png

challa

Rookie
Daps
I feel like the ending could be a red herring, but i wouldn't be mad if i was wrong.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Sucks that disney owns all the top CGI houses. Warners is stuck with the obvious.

And yet Age of Ultron looked like complete shyt. The first 30 minutes when they are fighting Hydra is the worst big budget CGI put on screen ever.. :scust:

And they ain't the top. Peter Jackson's company is still the top

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
It's a Zack Snyder movie. Aesthetics were always gonna be the best part. I don't even mean that as slander. But if you were looking for some Russo-level world-building and/or intrigue, you were looking for the wrong trailer.

CGI-wise, the only thing that really bothers me, still, is Cyborg. Michael Bay really fukked up robo-effects for everyone with Transformers. Now everyone wants machinery to be on some intricate, super-detailed shyt when Cyborg would look so much better as a bulky humanoid with machine parts.
nah i understand that but his visuals have been the same since watchmen. Just doesnt impress me anymore. The slo mo and dark blues are getting old. The building that aquaman crashes thru looks awful and cyborg has always looked bad and it doesnt seem like thats gonna improve any time soon. He looks like he's made of diamond instead of metal

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, you mean most people period aren't about that stan shyt. Only you and a couple other weirdos.

Regardless, I liked this trailer here A LOT more than the previous trailers. It looks like the same story being told from the onset so anyone thinking this is a "Whedon movie".. I highly doubt that.

:what:

The fukk are you talking about? I praised Wonder Woman and I said earlier in this thread that his movie looks good. I don't care what studio produces what film as long as it's some shyt that I actually like. If I was on that Stan Wars bullshyt I sure as hell wouldn't be shytting on the Marvel TV shows as much as I do nor praising DC's animation or television shows.

Yall act like just because someone didn't like WB's previous films that they have a grudge against the company.:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
:what:

The fukk are you talking about? I praised Wonder Woman and I said earlier in this thread that his movie looks good. I don't care what studio produces what film as long as it's some shyt that I actually like. If I was on that Stan Wars bullshyt I sure as hell wouldn't be shytting on the Marvel TV shows as much as I do nor praising DC's animation or television shows.

Yall act like just because someone didn't like WB's previous films that they have a grudge against the company.:snoop:

fukk outta here. You've made about 100 threads on Man of Steel and if that's your opinion, you don't like it cool, but then you praise obvious trash like IM2 and Thor and Thor Dark World :pachaha:

you one of the main people on that stan shyt. Always have been. And you're a racist. Why'd they let you back on here?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
:ld:Trailer looks decent, :huhldup: that CGI though. They better clean that up before November. :banderas:Great job on Steppenwolf's design. All in all I was impressed, we'll see how the movie comes together.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Haha I feel you

I'm excited for both... just wondering why ppl always complain about so much CGI being used

Prolly should've used another example

Its not that serious to me.

Its all about context.

If its a movie like Friday or John Wick or etc drama.... then yes.... why would those need CGI? fukk that.

But when it comes to bigger blockbuster shyts like comicbook movies or Transformers or Turtles or space shyt? fukk these people think?

I dont expect Hollywood to create real spaceships, building size robots, find and cast real aliens, and etc.

Lets just suspend disbelieft and enjoy the film

Martha