Rookie
Daps
giphy.gif

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dont do that man.... they gonna get mad at you, call you all types of names and etc.

Martha

lol im dc all the way, but the stan wars should be deaded. Im just stating the obvious from that trailer. Everybody knows i was a soldier for that batman vs superman film, im just giving an honest opinion.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
watched the trailer....it was uhh solid :patrice: still basically just a sizzle reel tho. Shows no dialogue between characters much and u still dont really know the story. We 4 trailers deep and its still just aesthetics. That should worry ppl :ld:.....they need to get the cgi better by november too. The effects just not up to par. I see we getting hella slo mo shots again as well which im totally over now. Hope its good but im still not fully sold

It's a Zack Snyder movie. Aesthetics were always gonna be the best part. I don't even mean that as slander. But if you were looking for some Russo-level world-building and/or intrigue, you were looking for the wrong trailer.

CGI-wise, the only thing that really bothers me, still, is Cyborg. Michael Bay really fukked up robo-effects for everyone with Transformers. Now everyone wants machinery to be on some intricate, super-detailed shyt when Cyborg would look so much better as a bulky humanoid with machine parts.

darealvelle

Real Talk
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Who is talking to Alfred at the end?

The only friendly character that would make the ground shake is Martian Manhunter in his natural form:jbhmm:

See i would love that to happen, but i think thats just too much to introduce in one film. Remember that was the number 1 problem with batman vs superman

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol im dc all the way, but the stan wars should be deaded. Im just stating the obvious from that trailer. Everybody knows i was a soldier for that batman vs superman film, im just giving an honest opinion.

Yea... but saying shyt like that will make your fellow DC stans turn on you, call you a weirdo, lame, annoying, and then disown you calling you a Marvel stan (with a little more vitriol) then talk about your manhood, mother, or call you gay, and whatever else.

You dont deserve that for speaking your opinion, but thats pretty much whats gonna happen

Martha