Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Trailer is coo I guess. The CGI overload. :francis:I have no idea what's going on, who they're fighting. :francis:
im starting to wonder if they even fighting on earth :pachaha: cot dayum red sun out and shyt :russ:....they fighting parademons tho which are basically like the things from the first avengers. Which will lead to them fighting steppenwolf at the end i presume in a BvS type ending

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
im starting to wonder if they even fighting on earth :pachaha: cot dayum red sun out and shyt :russ:....they fighting parademons tho which are basically like the things from the first avengers. Which will lead to them fighting steppenwolf at the end i presume in a BvS type ending
So I'm guessing some portal opens up and they fight interdemnsional enemies.:patrice: I really have no clue wtf is happening. And does cyborg do anything? Didn't see him fukkin anyone up. :francis:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
So I'm guessing some portal opens up and they fight interdemnsional enemies.:patrice: I really have no clue wtf is happening. And does cyborg do anything? Didn't see him fukkin anyone up. :francis:

He did restart the damaged Bat vehicle:patrice:

That should count for something:ld:

Martha

dakidbanks

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all really complaining about CGI in a superhero movie... what y'all think the Infinity War trailer gon mainly consist of?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Y'all really complaining about CGI in a superhero movie... what y'all think the Infinity War trailer gon mainly consist of?

Whoa....:hubie:

Why go there?:picard:

We got that Valerium movie, Player One, and a shyt load of other movies....

Didnt need to go there:lolbron:

Martha

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
tumblr_otie7gRZ0f1uorz8zo1_540.gif

tumblr_otie7gRZ0f1uorz8zo2_540.gif

:whoo:

:scust:

I guess that's sort of my reaction through the whole trailer, a mix of that looks good and that looks fukking awful.

I don't really have anything else to say, except I want my solo Aquaman and Wonder Woman 2 movie:francis:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
no cot dayum clue tbh :heh: i've seen over like 15min of footage from these trailers and still have no fukking clue what the story is :pachaha: cyborg is token status from what i see. Might shoot a parademon or two and have some killer croc lines

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Dude is a legit superhero fan. Most of the people involved in making that stuff aren't on that stan wars bullshyt.

No, you mean most people period aren't about that stan shyt. Only you and a couple other weirdos.

Regardless, I liked this trailer here A LOT more than the previous trailers. It looks like the same story being told from the onset so anyone thinking this is a "Whedon movie".. I highly doubt that.