Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
I'm really not a fan of how CGI-ish the CGI looks (shyt looks like them Blizzard video game cut scenes and Cyborg looks particularly awful) but the rest looks dope enough. Not a fan of Barry Allen with the Wally West personality though.

not trying to be too hard on this but that trailer had some of the worst cgi i've seen in a while

watched the trailer....it was uhh solid :patrice: still basically just a sizzle reel tho. Shows no dialogue between characters much and u still dont really know the story. We 4 trailers deep and its still just aesthetics. That should worry ppl :ld:.....they need to get the cgi better by november too. The effects just not up to par. I see we getting hella slo mo shots again as well which im totally over now. Hope its good but im still not fully sold

funny how Civil war had one of the worst CGI ever on film, but im sleep..

i hope you guys say this when the Infinity war trailer drops.. cause we know that gonna be majority CGI.. stand by your words brehhs, see you in that thread soon :smile:

Last edited:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
great shyt man...that zone will fukk people up lol.....

Just want something exotic that will fukk up and confuse this "run and gun" or "faux Curry" era. Last year cats 13 year olds really taking shots from Half court.

One of my guards did that last season and missed bad..... since I'm the cool coach that never loses his cool in front of parents or fans, and I dont really get too vicious at halftime or after the game meeting.... but before they left.... I pull that lil nicca to the side and lit him up.

Like when he shot that shyt.... my reaction was literally the famous Doc Rivers gif

giphy.gif

I benched that nicca for damn near a quarter and moved him from PG to SG after that game for the season:mjlol:

Martha

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Wanna up the ante then make superman evil as already hinted at multiple times in DCU and as done in injustice. It would be pretty cool to see. There is also Mettalo,Braniac,Lex Luthor(The real lex luthor), not to mention Braniac man, Braniac would be epic if done right.
After years of "You can't waste Darkseid in the first movie" nikkas now want them to waste Darkseid in the first movie :gucci:

Alfred0Santana

I used to drop Lewinsky off at the White House.
Daps
Them fighting these creatures in this empty ass city :mjlol:

Trailer was better then the last one though I guess :ehh:

Still not as hype as I feel I should be for a Justice League movie. shyt just feels rushed really.