Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
hmmm thot it was a supes hologram or sum bats was lookin at but kara wld be nice. hope we get a billy cameo, a lantern has to pop up towards the end

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
watched the trailer....it was uhh solid :patrice: still basically just a sizzle reel tho. Shows no dialogue between characters much and u still dont really know the story. We 4 trailers deep and its still just aesthetics. That should worry ppl :ld:.....they need to get the cgi better by november too. The effects just not up to par. I see we getting hella slo mo shots again as well which im totally over now. Hope its good but im still not fully sold

R.O. Double

Holdin My Balls Since 83
Daps
Reppin
City Of Angels
Trailer looks dope,
What is this flashpoint everyone keeps mentioning

The Flash goes back in time to save his moms and it alters the timeline.

Bruce Wayne is killed in Crime Alley instead of his parents and Thomas Wayne becomes a gun toting, drunk but murderous Batman.

Martha Wayne goes crazy and becomes The Joker.

Supermans spaceship crashes into Metropolis and he's retarded.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman have an affair and WW kills AM's wife.

That cause and Amazon and Atlantean war. Then end of the world.

Plus a lot of fukkery in between.

They'll never do that in the movie tho.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Flash goes back in time to save his moms and it alters the timeline.

Bruce Wayne is killed in Crime Alley instead of his parents and Thomas Wayne becomes a gun toting, drunk but murderous Batman.

Martha Wayne goes crazy and becomes The Joker.

Supermans spaceship crashes into Metropolis and he's retarded.

Wonder Woman and Aquaman have an affair and WW kills AM's wife.

That cause and Amazon and Atlantean war. Then end of the world.

Plus a lot of fukkery in between.

They'll never do that in the movie tho.

Wow that's mad crazy

I do agree with the poster who said we should be worried that hardly any dialogue has been shown amongst cast

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
quit playing, you know who that is.....just wait till they show the S on his chest.....i cant fukking wait!!!!

Yea.... everyone in here knows exactly who that was

A Green Lantern? Kazaam? :mjlol:

These niccas in here, bless they hearts

giphy.gif

Martha

QU Hectic

Superstar
Daps
Something feels very BvsS'esque about this. As enjoyable as the CC trailer is, I have a strong feeling this film is gonna be filled with cliches.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
lol exactly....what's been up man, how life treating you?

Good my G, life for me is busy as fukk between work and working out this off season with some of the kids on my bball team trynna help them stay in shape (and out of trouble) over the summer and get ready for next season, if they come back to my team or play for their respective schools.

I trying to figure out what offensive system I want to run next year. I love the 1-4 Offense but you gotta have the right kind of players for that, just wanna do some shyt no other teams are doing and fukk them up. I already got my Zone defenses on point..... we run that 1-3-1 HEAVY

Martha

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good my G, life for me is busy as fukk between work and working out this off season with some of the kids on my bball team trynna help them stay in shape (and out of trouble) over the summer and get ready for next season, if they come back to my team or play for their respective schools.

I trying to figure out what offensive system I want to run next year. I love the 1-4 Offense but you gotta have the right kind of players for that, just wanna do some shyt no other teams are doing and fukk them up. I already got my Zone defenses on point..... we run that 1-3-1 HEAVY

Martha

great shyt man...that zone will fukk people up lol.....