Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
man like i said zach's visual game and action is top notch like its really watching the comics come to life. i think with wheadon in the mix the two actually mke a good ass team with the stenghts and weakness, this shyt looks nice. assumin that was supes at the end talking to alfred since we know there was a scene with him and batamn...green lantern cameo with the shoutout, man the boom tube change was actually dope, like its literally a tube "boomin" you places. cyborg is so fukking ass they look, that weak ass line. flash personaliy grew on me, seems to be the spiderman of the group. steppon wolf looks demonic as hell.

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
tumblr_otie7gRZ0f1uorz8zo1_540.gif

tumblr_otie7gRZ0f1uorz8zo2_540.gif

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Aquaman really dropped the dopest "IN" gif yet my lord. We are blessed Avengers, Justice League, Black Panther solo trilogy, Spawn about to be resurrected if you're a comic book fan how can you hate on all this???

Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
A Greenlantern drop!:blessed:Calling it now that was him talking to Alfred at the end:whoo:

Yeah, that was dope, specially with Johns in charge of the DCEU. We might get a DOPE film about the GLC :obama:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
didnt move me

tonal shift from the first movies of the universe is :marvelpachaha:

Yea.. There were about 5 or 6 scenes that if this was some "other" shyt, certain cats would've been complaining about the humor, quips and etc..... but since its this its "Oh well, its awesome" its shows you cats only complain and bytch about shyt that lines up against their agenda, but when it merges with it.... no problems

But anywhoooo.....:sas2:

not bad, thought the trailer looked good.

Martha
clark kents quiet as usual :jbhmm: its quite perplexing