Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
Aquaman really dropped the dopest "IN" gif yet my lord. We are blessed Avengers, Justice League, Black Panther solo trilogy, Spawn about to be resurrected if you're a comic book fan how can you hate on all this???

Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
A Greenlantern drop!:blessed:Calling it now that was him talking to Alfred at the end:whoo:

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
I thought the trailer looked dope :yeshrug:. I've never been a huge Justice League person too. But it looks like they at least put in a lot of action. Maybe too many slow motion close up shot like the Wonder Woman bullet shyt. They gonna milk that effect dry. :snoop:

And was the "let's hope your not too late" about Superman or like a Blue Lantern?

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
thats what i said too.. Flashpoint is a nice way of them soft rebooting but not changing anything drastic, allows them to bring in a new Batman while also having the Snyder universe still there.. but everyone else will exist.. hopefully they use that to fix Supes and Lex...

regardless.. IM STOKED for a Flash film

QuintessentialMan

Banned
Supporter
Daps
We've already seen what happens when they use Darkseid right off the bat. It was horrible in the comics and in the animated movie

How do you up the ante in future sequels when you already used the DCU's big bad?

Wanna up the ante then make superman evil as already hinted at multiple times in DCU and as done in injustice. It would be pretty cool to see. There is also Mettalo,Braniac,Lex Luthor(The real lex luthor), not to mention Braniac man, Braniac would be epic if done right.

8WON6

The Great Negro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kansas City, MO.
Who supposed to be Shazam?

edit:

and if DC use DarkSeid aren't people going to see the obvious similarities with Thanos? I hope they go with like the Sinestro Corp as their main villains for the JL. Then we can get that Superboy Prime slaughter on screen :lolbron:.And i'm guessing they'll just make Black Adam like Shazam personal little villain:francis:, even though at one point Black Adam fought like every body.

Last edited: