Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

momma

All Star
Daps
If only the stans would follow suit. The constant Marvel/DC bickering is stale af.

I never got how there was a DC/Marvel beef to begin with, superhero movies aren't like a PS4/Xbox tradeoff or something where you have to pick one over the other. The success of one universe or film means continued success of the genre as a whole, to most moviegoers they're all superhero movies at the end of the day

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Nope, there wasn't anything else other than the trailer

dDb67l.gif

:banderas:

bro... can you add an ''IN'' to the gif

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
That's cool. I'm saying what I know breh. We can only speak from shyt we know:russ: If you aint see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. :manny: Shyt even Joss Whedon, before he left Marvel officially, gave props to certain aspects of Batman V Superman and loved the look of the movie. The shyt has always been out there. Just journalists showing it off now because they know fanboys will eat it up and use it in pissing contests
I believe you breh. But Ive always asked on coli why they don't show each other love and I was always told shyt was like wwe vs wcw

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I never got how there was a DC/Marvel beef to begin with, superhero movies aren't like a PS4/Xbox tradeoff or something where you have to pick one over the other. The success of one universe or film means continued success of the genre as a whole, to most moviegoers they're all superhero movies at the end of the day

Do you?:win:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
I believe you breh. But Ive always asked on coli why they don't show each other love and I was always told shyt was like wwe vs wcw

Breh:russ: whoever told you that needs to be slapped. shyt is nothing like that. It's friendly competition if anything. A lot of people who worked for Marvel have worked for DC and vice versa, including editors, and important people. Both companies know when one of them eats, they all eat and like Feige has said over and over, good DC movies are good for the business because a rising tide lifts all boats. Some of the greatest comic writers and artists in history have worked for both companies and have contributed to the legacy of characters we all know and love. Geoff Johns is DC through and through but he loves Cap and Iron Man and Spider man. Joe Quesada has been Mr Marvel for almost 20 years but he also worked on Batman in the 90s and created Azrael, who is pivotal in batman's history for better or worse. And you've got a guy like Frank Miller who not only redefined Daredevil but Batman as well. Don't let the internet fool you, shyt aint that serious. WCW was trying to put Vince out of business. Dan DiDio and Jim Lee aren't trying to put Axel Alonso and Tom Breevort out of business or vice versa. Although Breevort is a smug son of a bytch:francis:

Anyway nah man. They all know at the end of the day, everyone wants to make money. They even did a DC/Marvel crossover in the 90s and teased making one company with all characters under one umbrella

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
Are we still getting a cyborg movie? I haven't heard anything about that.

My mans at WB was skeptical it would happen after B v S. Didn't see any mention of it today though:patrice:

'Flashpoint' is about to make the Snyderverse Earth-2, so we can get a new Bruce Wayne who might not be as old :ohhh:......:blessed:

That one shot where Ezra passes Grant Gustin running in the Speed Force is gonna be :krs:

No need to recast the other roles, either.

Nicely played, Johns :obama: