Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Mazino

All Star
Daps
Glad to see Ben debunked that shyt
I hope he stays on but he didn't really debunk it, end of the day DC have a lot riding on JL and it was always going to be the case that they wouldn't totally address what's going on behind the scenes.

There's still a very good chance he's not the one in the cowl when it comes to the Batman movie.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I'm really not a fan of how CGI-ish the CGI looks (shyt looks like them Blizzard video game cut scenes and Cyborg looks particularly awful) but the rest looks dope enough. Not a fan of Barry Allen with the Wally West personality though.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

2l6pl3.png

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
I'm really not a fan of how CGI-ish the CGI looks (shyt looks like them Blizzard video game cut scenes and Cyborg looks particularly awful) but the rest looks dope enough. Not a fan of Barry Allen with the Wally West personality though.
that scene of Aquaman riding the parademon down and out the building looks like when Legolas rode that Elephants trunk in the Return of the King

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

this shyt looks off the hook......and the part that got me excited the most: you know who alfred gotta be talking to...he talking to the one and only: supe goddamnit....i cant fukking wait!!!!!!!!!!......aight, i'm done till the movie comes out...getting my tix as soon as i can for that thursday....gonna eat good, drink good, might even smoke something, and enjoy the shyt outta this movie....