Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWG.. The visuals of Flash disappearing after everyone left.. that shyt looks so smoooth and fluid..

Based SNYDER Ya'll
3bf576d29de9f6a03e18b5bdafe806e2.png

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aquaman really dropped the dopest "IN" gif yet my lord. We are blessed Avengers, Justice League, Black Panther solo trilogy, Spawn about to be resurrected if you're a comic book fan how can you hate on all this???

Untitled_zpsxd3a3vkk.png
A Greenlantern drop!:blessed:Calling it now that was him talking to Alfred at the end:whoo:

you know who he was talking to: that muthafukka....the was, is, and will always be of dc...i cant wait to see that scene...

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Dude is a legit superhero fan. Most of the people involved in making that stuff aren't on that stan wars bullshyt.
Only fans online do this. Cast and crew turning comic book fans dreams into realities. They're there for the art, leaving that other shyt to the side.

Last edited:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hate Zach but this movie looks to be good.

Is that ares?

I was really hoping for darkseid

that's steppenwolf....he's a new god and uncle of darkseid that fukks up the jl.....

with him as the villain and the with the announcement of flashpoint, they basically making this universe earth 2.....