Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
This feels like the new norm now. Everybody showing love to everybody from exes to directors and actors regardless if they DC or Marvel

Cause they're all comic fans first and foremost. Plus there's a good chance they know someone who works across town or works on a specific movie, etc so yeah you show love and support but also you're a big kid as well who wants to see the shyt before anyone else

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
tumblr_oticu7kuI81w2bdzmo1_540.gif

tumblr_oticu7kuI81w2bdzmo2_r1_540.gif

full

Yea.. There were about 5 or 6 scenes that if this was some "other" shyt, certain cats would've been complaining about the humor, quips and etc..... but since its this its "Oh well, its awesome" its shows you cats only complain and bytch about shyt that lines up against their agenda, but when it merges with it.... no problems

But anywhoooo.....:sas2:

not bad, thought the trailer looked good.

Martha

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
If only the stans would follow suit. The constant Marvel/DC bickering is stale af.

Cause they're all comic fans first and foremost. Plus there's a good chance they know someone who works across town or works on a specific movie, etc so yeah you show love and support but also you're a big kid as well who wants to see the shyt before anyone else

I agree. But you never saw this until wonder woman came and crushed the buildings

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Trailer looks good. We're getting close and closer to the Sups reveal.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
In the way Man of Steel looked like a Nolan/Snyder mashup film.

This does look like a Snyder/Whedon mashup film as well.

qnsfinest

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens, NY
Disagree. James Gunn always showed love to whatever he wanted on Twitter. As did Geoff Johns
You probably did, but I never saw or noticed any twitter or IG or any love until WW dropped, that's when all Marvel actors, directors and executives showed love.

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
They really didnt think that through. I mean they even showed the dirt moving at the end of BVS. Its an open secret hes coming back at this point.:snoop:
Im trying to ignore the chatter but it also seems Steppenwolf may be the bad guy of JL1 not Darksiede. :sadcam: Casuals wont know or respect Steppenwolf at all.:snoop:

If Ragnarok(a THOR/HULK movie) surpasses JUSTICE LEAGUE(A movie with SUPERMAN, BATMAN,WW,FLASH and Aquaman) in the Great Battle coming in November.... I will have to wash my hands of the DCCU entirely.
We've already seen what happens when they use Darkseid right off the bat. It was horrible in the comics and in the animated movie

How do you up the ante in future sequels when you already used the DCU's big bad?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
You probably did, but I never saw or noticed any twitter or IG or any love until WW dropped, that's when all Marvel actors, directors and executives showed love.

That's cool. I'm saying what I know breh. We can only speak from shyt we know:russ: If you aint see it, doesn't mean it didn't happen. :manny: Shyt even Joss Whedon, before he left Marvel officially, gave props to certain aspects of Batman V Superman and loved the look of the movie. The shyt has always been out there. Just journalists showing it off now because they know fanboys will eat it up and use it in pissing contests