Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going back and forth with you Breh... You're an exception DC guys dislike Snyder. Just head over to Superhero hype forums they would take anyone but him... And they're not wrong. He's awful.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I'm not going back and forth with you Breh... You're an exception DC guys dislike Snyder. Just head over to Superhero hype forums they would take anyone but him... And they're not wrong. He's awful.
The Internet is not real life.

You're speaking in absolutes.

At best you can say it's a mixed reaction or polarizing. Which it is.

I don't fault you for your opinion. But you nor some superhero forum speaks for the masses. Nor do I.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
And saying lex was miscast always bothered me because it's not true

If Jesse was cast to be bane and was supposed to be some physical specimen that's miscasting.

Jesse was perfect casting for what they wanted lex (jr) to be.

He played the role that was written perfect.

If you don't like the direction they went in I'm not going to argue with anyone about that. It's subjective and preference.

They took a risk and wanted to try something different. Jesse played the role he was given finely. He suited that characterization of lex perfectly.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Leto sucked, for the most part. Not entirely his fault. Eisenberg was terrible but if u just view him as the riddler it's more reassuring. Bad casting and writing especially Eisenberg.
I wouldn't say Leto sucked, there wasn't enough of him on film to come to that conclusion IMO...

Eisenberg was probably the biggest miscast in superhero movie history...

I don't blame him, I blame that idiot Snyder...

JL trailer looked good, far more impressed with that than I was SONY's Ironman 4 featuring Spiderman...

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
No one was talking about Disney man. Shytting on DC fillms isn't an automatic Disney co-sign.

See this the shyt that kills me, its funny main guys who claim they so neutral and complain about the little shyt I or some of my brehs say, but get ghost on shyt like this and stay quiet.

All yall fake neutral cats, yall gonna have to either be all in, all out across the board with yall stance, or just get down with the fukking GAME. That picking and choosing who to respond to needs to chill cuz yall losing credibility with the lack of consistency.

But back to DC topics, I like how when Flash moves its actually pretty much... no pun in a FLASH. Thats one thing that kinda kills me with the series is how when Barry is running everyone is still able to to a degree track him with their eyes. I also think its dope the way they illustrate how fast he moves. Cant wait to see more of him in action

Martha

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
See this the shyt that kills me, its funny main guys who claim they so neutral and complain about the little shyt I or some of my brehs say, but get ghost on shyt like this and stay quiet.

All yall fake neutral cats, yall gonna have to either be all in, all out across the board with yall stance, or just get down with the fukking GAME. That picking and choosing who to respond to needs to chill cuz yall losing credibility with the lack of consistency.

But back to DC topics, I like how when Flash moves its actually pretty much... no pun in a FLASH. Thats one thing that kinda kills me with the series is how when Barry is running everyone is still able to to a degree track him with their eyes. I also think its dope the way they illustrate how fast he moves. Cant wait to see more of him in action

Martha
It's all good, they can be hypocrites, we can point it out and since they are ignoring people we get the last word. :mjgrin: No back and forth and we can clown without interruption.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't say Leto sucked, there wasn't enough of him on film to come to that conclusion IMO...

I wouldn't say either one of those guys "sucked". Eisenberg had no background on comics and didn't do any research. He was out there doing what he was told. It's just that Snyder had a shytty vision for the character in an attempt to modernize him.

Like you said Leto's Joker didn't appear enough to merit the hate people have for him. He was just there, he could have been cut completely from the movie and it wouldn't have really mattered.

TBH with the exception of Gal Gadot I think all the actors in the DCEU have been good, they just haven't been given the best material to work with.

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

I don't blame him, I blame that idiot Snyder...

JL trailer looked good, far more impressed with that than I was SONY's Ironman 4 featuring Spiderman...
Yeah, spiderman is played out to me anyway. Was my favorite comic character as a youngin but I've seen all I need to see b out of dude...but I need to watch suicide squad again, I guess :hhh: but I just didn't like a tatted up crime boss pimp looking joker. Just looked like they tried way too hard with that look.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I wouldn't say either one of those guys "sucked". Eisenberg had no background on comics and didn't do any research. He was out there doing what he was told. It's just that Snyder had a shytty vision for the character in an attempt to modernize him.

Like you said Leto's Joker didn't appear enough to merit the hate people have for him. He was just there, he could have been cut completely from the movie and it wouldn't have really mattered.

TBH with the exception of Gal Gadot I think all the actors in the DCEU have been good, they just haven't been given the best material to work with.
Why hasn't this racist fakkits alias been banned yet :camby: