Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
We'll see
mcC2VIF.png

:dead:
The movie literaly started with his parents death and the last word bruce heard from his pops was...."martha"...psyhologically that stuck with him and to see how bugged out he was after hearing the name again (after prob not saying it since her death) made fukkin sense...nikka felt an instant connection with superman and humanized him in bat's eyes...

Church.

Anyone with a brain should have figured that out, but nope some willingly chose to play dumb.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Am I reading people liking Lex... Man.
If that guy is anywhere near this movie I won't watch it out of principle.

Ruin one of the best adversaries to the League in your very first movie. And than let David Ayer kill Joker too.
That's 2 of the best villains and DC killed them of before their universe even got started.

Fam, you seriously can't believe that Joker is dead :gucci:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fam, you seriously can't believe that Joker is dead :gucci:
No one wants to see that rendition of the character on the screen again and Lex also. What I am saying is they stunk out the place,

Joker is done, they buried him with that trash.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
No one wants to see that rendition of the character on the screen again and Lex also. What I am saying is they stunk out the place,

Joker is done, they buried him with that trash.
Except all the people that don't agree with you.

You may not like it,you're entitled to your opinion but you don't speak for everyone.

Saying nobody wants to see more of Leto is flat out wrong.

And Jesse is in justice League so you can save your money.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except all the people that don't agree with you.

You may not like it,you're entitled to your opinion but you don't speak for everyone.

Saying nobody wants to see more of Leto is flat out wrong.

And Jesse is in justice League so you can save your money.
What's the general consensus? The large majority hated Jesse as Lex what the hell was that, biggest miscast I've seen.
And Leto has the Joker was an embarrassing try hard. Yeah he had limited screen time but nothing he did came of as the Joker. I'm not expecting Heath Ledger but damn maybe Jack Nicholson, even the 60's Joker.

No one is talking about we want to see Leto in a solo movie or Jesse. Trash, awful stuff.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
What's the general consensus? The large majority hated Jesse as Lex what the hell was that, biggest miscast I've seen.
And Leto has the Joker was an embarrassing try hard. Yeah he had limited screen time but nothing he did came of as the Joker. I'm not expecting Heath Ledger but damn maybe Jack Nicholson, even the 60's Joker.

No one is talking about we want to see Leto in a solo movie or Jesse. Trash, awful stuff.
You're confusing your opinion and Internet vocal minorities with consensus.

If you believe the Internet bvs and ss are the worst films ever made.

Yet you look at any audience ratings systems and the majority of the audience liked the film's.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're confusing your opinion and Internet vocal minorities with consensus.

If you believe the Internet bvs and ss are the worst films ever made.

Yet you look at any audience ratings systems and the majority of the audience liked the film's.
A movie with 2 of the biggest heroes featured together for the first time ever on the screen. What was the box office numbers? That drop after the first week?
General consensus was it was alright at best.
They failed with and the blame solely lies on Goyer and Zack. WB are incompetent as hell by staying with this losing combination.

Dominic Brehetto

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
A movie with 2 of the biggest heroes featured together for the first time ever on the screen. What was the box office numbers? That drop after the first week?
General consensus was it was alright at best.
They failed with and the blame solely lies on Goyer and Zack. WB are incompetent as hell by staying with this losing combination.
I don't really care to rehash the same tired arguments.

You didn't like the film's or zach that's fine I don't care to debate about it. I'm not going to convince you and you're not going to convince me.

If you don't like them don't watch them.

But you don't speak for everybody.

I want to see more of Jesse and Leto. So don't make blanket statements about nobody wants to see them.

Because there is a lot of people that do.

Wb/DC has taken more risks in 3 films than other comic book films have in over a dozen.

When you take risks you are going to alienate people. And not every thing is going to be a home run and you're going to polarize.

But I'd rather watch a film take risks then watch a generic blockbuster fluff piece that I'm going to forget 5 minutes after its over.

You couldn't pay me to watch force awakens again. Most brain dead boring film I've ever seen.

Last edited:

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Ironically the biggest risk Disney has taken was with mandarin and they retconned it 5 minutes later because they have no backbone they're so hell bent on trying to please everybody.

:scust: grow some balls.
No one was talking about Disney man. Shytting on DC fillms isn't an automatic Disney co-sign.