Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
I like Aquaman in the animated series what I am seeing here isn't the Aquaman I know. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but I'm just not seeing what the big deal is.
The 2 standouts are Flash and Batman in that CGI mess of a trailer.
Sure I hear that. I'm fond of the Timmverse versions too but I'ma keep an open mind.

CGI will def need some work over the next 8 months though :whoa:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
:ufdup: lex jr, get it right
I don't give a fukk what anyone says,Jesse killed it :manny:

Once you strip all the complaints they all boil down to he wasn't classic lex. But he wasn't supposed to be classic lex :manny:

We've already seen classic lex twice,we didn't need him a 3rd time :manny:

The jar of piss scene is one of my favorite moments in any comic book film ever. shyt was so dark and nihilistic. Showed what a psychopath he was.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi

Once you strip all the complaints they all boil down to he wasn't classic lex. But he wasn't supposed to be classic lex :manny:

The jar of piss scene is one of my favorite moments in any comic book film ever. shyt was so dark and nihilistic. Showed what a psychopath he was.
i liked him as lex jr too

yeah, thats what i was tellin people when they said that wasnt lex... i was like well yeah, its lex jr

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the fukking JUSTICE LEAGUE, if you can't get hyped off that, then you have other problems.

:scust:

People said the same thing about having Batman and Superman in the same movie and how did that turn out?:jbhmm:

BvS and SS didn't do much to build up confidence. I hope it's good but I'm seeing the same Snyderisms all through this trailer.

Bruce Wayne

THE GODDAMN BILLIONAIRE
Daps
Reppin
Gotham City
Holla at me. I need you to help me get my job back at the Planet. I've been trying my hand at becoming a painter if this reporter shyt doesn't work out
Sure, but you're on your own with explaining to Perry where you've been. You already know Lois has been a Bigger Mess than usual as well so :manny:

:leostare:Is Jenny Jurwich single?

Clark Kent

New Year, New Me
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
:leostare:Is Jenny Jurwich single?

Your girl's been slobbering on Perry's member in the custodian's storage room in return for a future promotion. My man Supes noticed this one day while we were discussing ways to escape the daily grind.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

when he didn't even give fine ass Mercy Graves the heads up to get out :mjcry:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
:francis: you ain't on that 50 post per page game yet?
And have the page chug when brehs start posting multiple IG links and vids?

giphy.gif

Nah.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Am I reading people liking Lex... Man.
If that guy is anywhere near this movie I won't watch it out of principle.

Ruin one of the best adversaries to the League in your very first movie. And than let David Ayer kill Joker too.
That's 2 of the best villains and DC killed them of before their universe even got started.