Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
And saying lex was miscast always bothered me because it's not true

If Jesse was cast to be bane and was supposed to be some physical specimen that's miscasting.

Jesse was perfect casting for what they wanted lex (jr) to be.

He played the role that was written perfect.

If you don't like the direction they went in I'm not going to argue with anyone about that. It's subjective and preference.

They took a risk and wanted to try something different. Jesse played the role he was given finely. He suited that characterization of lex perfectly.
I didnt mind him too bad...i felt since the casting of "the facebook guy" thats what lex would be intodays world....hed be the guy that invented facebook who was batshyt crazy :manny:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I wouldn't say Leto sucked, there wasn't enough of him on film to come to that conclusion IMO...

Eisenberg was probably the biggest miscast in superhero movie history...

I don't blame him, I blame that idiot Snyder...

JL trailer looked good, far more impressed with that than I was SONY's Ironman 4 featuring Spiderman...

I wouldn't say either one of those guys "sucked". Eisenberg had no background on comics and didn't do any research. He was out there doing what he was told. It's just that Snyder had a shytty vision for the character in an attempt to modernize him.

Like you said Leto's Joker didn't appear enough to merit the hate people have for him. He was just there, he could have been cut completely from the movie and it wouldn't have really mattered.

TBH with the exception of Gal Gadot I think all the actors in the DCEU have been good, they just haven't been given the best material to work with.

Both of them sucked. Especially that Joker. They made an excellent decision cut down Leto's initial screentime in Suicide Squad.

Won Won

Superstar
Daps
Lex was fine and Jesse did a great job playing the character he was given. Dudes here have no imagination and want everything cut and paste from TAS

Yeah, that's what it is

People didn't like the spastic millennial Riddler Lex who pisses in jars and pops candy in dude's mouths because they have no imagination :francis:

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
Yeah, that's what it is

People didn't like the spastic millennial Riddler Lex who pisses in jars and pops candy in dude's mouths because they have no imagination :francis:
Apparently I have no imagination :mjcry:

MY OL NO IMAGINATION HAVING ASS!
:leotahha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Ironically the biggest risk Disney has taken was with mandarin and they retconned it 5 minutes later because they have no backbone they're so hell bent on trying to please everybody.

:scust: grow some balls.

Having the "real" Mandarin show up at the end or even in the post credits scene would have given them a pass. But yeah, going back after the fact was some hoe shyt. That wasn't taking chances, that was just dumb.

I was fukkin disgusted at that shyt in the theater. :scust:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
its the only way for Supes to return with the long hair and black suit
well they could use wigs (like thor) but natural is always better
What if cavill returns as
1768850-270px_cyber_superman.jpg

:lolbron:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, that's what it is

he made one US senator his bytch

then blew up the other one

everyone in my theater laughed when they saw the piss jar and knew what was about to go down

you gotta look beyond the surface

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
he made one US senator his bytch

then blew up the other one

everyone in my theater laughed when they saw the piss jar and knew what was about to go down

you gotta look beyond the surface
If only we could have had lex making real estate deals for a 3rd time in a row :mjlol:

Atsym Sknyfs

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
If only we could have had lex making real estate deals for a 3rd time in a row :mjlol:

1st it was cali ... then it was a new island ... maybe next time he can build his own planet/space station... ooooh... I got it ... he could be the brains behind the watchtower with wayne enterprises before the joint venture goes sour