Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The movie literaly started with his parents death and the last word bruce heard from his pops was...."martha"...psyhologically that stuck with him and to see how bugged out he was after hearing the name again (after prob not saying it since her death) made fukkin sense...nikka felt an instant connection with superman and humanized him in bat's eyes...
Also he had the vision of his mothers masoleum bleeding as well then monsters coming . He was being hinted at the significance of Martha

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
So your position on this is that it's because they were both named Martha and that's all it takes for Batman? You disagree with what he was going through psychologically? You disagree with that viewpoint? You disagree with how the scene humanizes Superman?
we arent DC stans, everyone has common sense and got the point. yall acting like you have to be intellectual to understand what the point was :dead: it was done in such a ham handed way and in a clumsy manner is the main reason why its deservedly mocked to this day.

i would be :mindblown: at people actually thinking that was well done if i wasnt aware that i was talking to DC stans

these nikkas not only wrote that bull shyt in there but they actually moved along probably a top 3 plot point for the entire DCEU with a youtube clip and nikkas in here still :cape: and mad at dissenting opinions on that film or any snyder work in the future :dead:

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
corny as the jokes in the trailer yall are busting a rib to? :jbhmm: just interesting how the narrative changes when the logo at the start of the movie changes :jbhmm: word to martha
There were similar jokes in b vs ! The whole party encounter with Bruce and. Clark , lex trolling , I thought she was with you etc . Guardians is one My favorite movies of all time and I see a shyt load of movies I can appreciate comedy

Lex Luthor

Philanthropist
Daps
Reppin
Metropolis
You're right. Which is why this Team is being put together. I won't Fail him in Death.
We'll see
mcC2VIF.png

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
we arent DC stans, everyone has common sense and got the point. yall acting like you have to be intellectual to understand what the point was :dead:

This is the opposite of what I said. I said you'd have to be an idiot to not understand what was going on there. So either the person is retarded or the person is pretending to be :sas1: