Reppin
P.G. County
1m5jqm.gif
:laff:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Now this is corny, lobbying other posters to ignore people? Pull down your skirt B, just because you can't take the heat don't lobby for other people to be so sensitive. lol

This guy daps up a known Bangladeshi cornball who likes to type niqqa but wants to play high and mighty on who daps up who?! The:what: hypocrisy is stunning.

He's a whiteboy himself :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
first...... point out where i said it didnt make sense

2nd.. alfred spent the entire movie tellin him superman aint evil and that since hes been on earth his whole life he knows what it means to be human
this fool says martha and batman stops what hes doing and becomes best friends with supes because both their moms have the same first name

So your position on this is that it's because they were both named Martha and that's all it takes for Batman? You disagree with what he was going through psychologically? You disagree with that viewpoint? You disagree with how the scene humanizes Superman?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
they could of executed that shyt way better, shyt just felt like a rush job in the movie to get to the big batman scene and the final fight with doomsday

How did you feel about the final fight in Guardians of the Galaxy? Did any of that make sense to you? I have to be honest, it lost me. I have no idea how a dance off stopped Ronan from killing everyone. Help me out.

Notorious 1 E.Y.E.

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the low end. southside chi
How did you feel about the final fight in Guardians of the Galaxy? Did any of that make sense to you? I have to be honest, it lost me. I have no idea how a dance off stopped Ronan from killing everyone. Help me out.
we not talking about guardians
we talking bout martha, unless one of their mothers were named martha then ill help you out