Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
I just realized @Mic-Nificent is most likely banned member @Kill Dat Noize who got banned for being a racist piece of shyt.

Just look at his posts in this thread.

You can't tell me you stick those same posts under kill dat noize name and they don't match.

@Mic-Nificent is an obvious alias. Look at his posting history.

He hadn't posted since 2013.

Kill dat noize gets banned and then a month or so later suddenly mic nificient is posting again after a dormant account for over 4 years.

And he's posting about the same shyt. Posting in the wrestling forum. Posting about the Lakers. Whining over and over about Superman.

Get this racist clown outta here :hhh:

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Sx6QqXK.gif

This shyt got the LOTR feel :whew:

Just speaking on people saying it's "too dark" for kids

Can someone explain this scene?

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
He just doesn't appeal to a lot of people. In Blerd spaces, I always see characters like BP, John Stewart, Storm, and even Vixen and Static get mentioned and stanned for, but Cyborg is usually met with a "meh" reaction. Even with this trailer most people I've seen are either negative or apathetic to him.Me personally, I never cared for the concept or design. Couldn't get into his solo either.

I think DC fukked up by not pushing Stewart or Vixen.

They def did, missed opportunity there.

As for Cyborg, I do believe he is a character with lots of potential that can be achieved under the right creative team (comics and film). Perhaps I'm the minority on that one.

Last edited:

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
They def did, missed opportunity there.

As for Cyborg, I do believe he is a character with lots of potential that can be achieved under the right creative team (comics and film). Perhaps I'm the minority on that one.

Nah you're not in the minority.