Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Yup, that's part of why they started playing up the idea that the S on his chest stood for hope. He's supposed to be an inspirational figure that represents our true potential. So much of the mythology surrounding Superman is a bout him being an inspiration to others.

Yes, there's always been an element of fear as it relates to how some view Superman (usually Lex Luthor and Government agencies) but by in large Supes is viewed in a favorable light because of his deeds, his willingness to save others at all cost. It's also part of why the no killing rule is important, because once Superman kills someone everybody SHOULD be terrified of him. What's funny is Supes killed Zod in MoS and the moral implications of that were never really followed up on.
You've basically explained why I think Superman is lame as fukk

Symbol of hope Boy Scout :hhh:

They should make him a cocky mutherfukker like in one of the animated movies.

Can't remember which one

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

The fukkin Batman

Swiggy

The King of Comedy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit, MI
Man, I feel like Ike Turner tryna holler at me again. I dunno If I can look forward to anything until shyt is released and confirmed legit.

Can't truss it :yeshrug:

That Nite Owl mask :snoop:

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Batman, Aquaman, The flash were dope. Wonder Woman and the amazons are going to the origins of this D.C. Universe which I can't wait to see. I hadn't notice but yea.. why all the action is at night? I'm open minded to this. Looks like a fun movie

I think a majority of the action scenes take place on apokolips which is a very dark and grim planet.