Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
I thought BvS was solid. Not great, but not "terrible" like some are making it out to be.

Just a difference of opinion....Eisenberg was atrocious....the plot was all over the place the Flash cameo was totally out of place...the :ld: reference to Darkseid in that awful flashback....Batman being the damn Punisher with dead bodies...Superman on some weird sulking Emo shyt...and how about the computer scene where Lex just happened to have a hard drive with all their comic logos....and then that awful Doomsday. One min it was him vs Supes..then kryptonite then Wonder Woman...then Lex...jeez pick 1 thing.

Man I could go on....to each his own.

Plus man Zack Snyder......

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
Sx6QqXK.gif

This shyt got the LOTR feel :whew:

I think their are more than 3 kids in the world and generally speaking I think they just like Marvel more. lol

Just speaking on people saying it's "too dark" for kids

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought BvS was solid. Not great, but not "terrible" like some are making it out to be.

I thought BvS was terribly made, even the directors cut has tons of problems.....but oddly enough I enjoyed watching it more than I did MoS.

I thought moments of the Fight between Batman & Superman were great, I love the Batman Solo scenes (even though sometimes its a bit extra with the killing), and Wonder Woman's fight scenes were pretty good. My biggest issue with BvS is that is going for realism but lacks an internal logic.

Suicide Squad is even more of a mess, but again, I actually enjoyed watching it. The editing in that film is more a problem, plus I still don't see why they'd send a bunch of normal people to go fight a god. Even Lego Batman made fun of Suicide Squad.

If these DC movies can just give me better stories and scripts I'd be fully on board.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Just a difference of opinion....Eisenberg was atrocious....the plot was all over the place the Flash cameo was totally out of place...the :ld: reference to Darkseid in that awful flashback....Batman being the damn Punisher with dead bodies...Superman on some weird sulking Emo shyt...and how about the computer scene where Lex just happened to have a hard drive with all their comic logos....and then that awful Doomsday.

Man I could go on....to each his own.

1. Eisenberg didn't "impress" me either, so no beef with that.
2. Superman being "emo" is a real exaggeration IMO
3. Batman killing people is the worst faux outrage ever. He's been killing cats for a minute even back to the Keaton Batman.

4. No beef with Doomsday. My problem with Doomsday is that they shouldn't have shown him in the trailers.
5. The editing could have been better.
6. Yes, the logos were a cyse. No argument on that either.

I think the movie was a solid 7/10. 7.5-8 with the shyt they cut.

Suicide Squad was another 7-7.5 for me as well. wasn't special but I liked it.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
1. Eisenberg didn't "impress" me either, so no beef with that.
2. Superman being "emo" is a real exaggeration IMO
3. Batman killing people is the worst faux outrage ever. He's been killing cats for a minute even back to the Keaton Batman.

4. No beef with Doomsday. My problem with Doomsday is that they shouldn't have shown him in the trailers.
5. The editing could have been better.
6. Yes, the logos were a cyse. No argument on that either.

I think the movie was a solid 7/10. 7.5-8 with the shyt they cut.

Suicide Squad was another 7-7.5 for me as well. wasn't special but I liked it.

IMHO :cape: is supposed to at least be uplifting and positive in a Captain America kind of way not some depressed :demonic: looking angry.

Doomsday was just bad to me man.....

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
IMHO :cape: is supposed to at least be uplifting and positive in a Captain Skeptics kind of way not some depressed :demonic: looking angry.

Doomsday was just bad to me man.....

Maybe Supes will be different after he comes back. He had pretty damn good reason to have the personality he's shown in the movies so far. :francis:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
We don't need the same shyt with a different universe by taking multiple movies to do so. We can have shyt without the same formulas.

Logan director:
http://www.businessinsider.com/logan-james-mangold-criticizes-blockbuster-superhero-movies-2017-3

"Tentpole movies in general, they are not movies, generally - they are bloated exercises in two-hour trailers for another movie they are going to sell you in two years," Mangold said. "There are so many characters that each character gets an arch of about 6 1/2 minutes at best, and I'm not exaggerating. You take 120 minutes, you take 45 of it for action, what are you left with, divide it by six characters, you have the character arc of Elmer Fudd in a Warner Brothers cartoon. That formula is empty for me."

And Mangold isn't just talking about the studios trying to mimic Marvel's success with lesser material. "If I'm going to insult other movies, I'm going to do it with a big broom," he said. "I'm going to say that this is endemic. I'd say if you're just going to look at Marvel's grosses and somehow make their movies free of this kind of criticism, that's not fair."

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Maybe Supes will be different after he comes back. He had pretty damn good reason to have the personality he's shown in the movies so far. :francis:

Should have been America.....damn spell check.

We will see. My problem is how does a movie with the 2 most iconic comic characters of all-time only range from:picard: to:scust:for people.....it's damn near foolproof and it still happened.