Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
You've basically explained why I think Superman is lame as fukk

Symbol of hope Boy Scout :hhh:

They should make him a cocky mutherfukker like in one of the animated movies.

Can't remember which one

You DONT NEED THAT SUPERMAN HERE! why don't yall get that. Batman and Aquaman are the take it to the limit nikkas. Superman despite all his power is the Symbol of hope. Batman would look at Superman crazy if he were to act like Batman. It's the same reason he gave Harvey Dent the speech about crossing the line in The Dark Knight.

Birnin Zana

Honorary Wakandan
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
duzy1opzmcygyljomy8o.gif

Last edited:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
I think a majority of the action scenes take place on apokolips which is a very dark and grim planet.

So you think we will get a glimpse of Darkseid already? I don't think they would get that quickly to apokolips. Steppenwolf is the big bad and he is like a mid level guy in Darkseid regime. I figure they would build up to Darkseid and granny goodness

LeMAO

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's more that people love Nolan. If TDKR was made by anyone other than Nolan i bet it would've got shytted on. Don't know how it's almost an 90% on RT
so true, they luv him so much the so called second coming of Stanley Kubrick. so they try hold his movies in a different standard
unlike Zack that they hate so much

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
so true, they luv him so much the so called second coming of Stanley Kubrick. so they try hold his movies in a different standard
unlike Zack that they hate so much

Man....Sucker Punch was soooo disappointing though....and I loved MOS.....but BvS just killed me

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
You DONT NEED THAT SUPERMAN HERE! why don't yall get that. Batman and Aquaman are the take it to the limit nikkas. Superman despite all his power is the Symbol of hope. Batman would look at Superman crazy if he were to act like Batman. It's the same reason he gave Harvey Dent the speech about crossing the line in The Dark Knight.
I just personally don't like those types of characters :yeshrug:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
Honestly, i don't miss him that much but I also know he's going to be in it probably as a cameo.

Everybody is here for Batman, females here for WonderWoman, and everyone else is curious to see Cyborg, Flash, abd especially Aquaman[/QUOTE]

Not a single person cares about Aquaman.