Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
First time watching BVS I thought damn this wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be... Yeah I than watched it again.

I have no faith with Goyer attached to this it's ridiculous how WB can manage to mess up a movie involving Batman and Superman.

I doubt this will fair better. I'll be there because I love DC and it has Batman.
Had they changed the people behind BVS I'd be more optimistic.

Man of steel is the only good movie from DC problem is that isn't Superman... Emotionless, brooding, killing none of these traits are Superman.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Cough civil war cough

the western theme was perfect with Logan. I hope he will do the X-23 movie indeed. He said he's interested in working with old girl again to do it. :wow:

I was hoping that Green Lantern would be in this shyt, but maybe they'll pull some shyt at the end with Hal poppin up. Just wish they went with Stewart instead of Jordan for Green Lantern. :to:

GR13

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rBrVJJG.gif

Drake voice: "Daddy was in jail we was talking through the window
Like a motherfukking drive-thru

That was back then man"

:heh:
'

Last edited:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
First time watching BVS I thought damn this wasn't as bad as people were making it out to be... Yeah I than watched it again.

I have no faith with Goyer attached to this it's ridiculous how WB can manage to mess up a movie involving Batman and Superman.

I doubt this will fair better. I'll be there because I love DC and it has Batman.
Had they changed the people behind BVS I'd be more optimistic.

Man of steel is the only good movie from DC problem is that isn't Superman... Emotionless, brooding, killing none of these traits are Superman.

Goyer didn't write this

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
IMHO :cape: is supposed to at least be uplifting and positive in a Captain America kind of way not some depressed :demonic: looking angry.

Doomsday was just bad to me man.....

Yup, that's part of why they started playing up the idea that the S on his chest stood for hope. He's supposed to be an inspirational figure that represents our true potential. So much of the mythology surrounding Superman is a bout him being an inspiration to others.

Yes, there's always been an element of fear as it relates to how some view Superman (usually Lex Luthor and Government agencies) but by in large Supes is viewed in a favorable light because of his deeds, his willingness to save others at all cost. It's also part of why the no killing rule is important, because once Superman kills someone everybody SHOULD be terrified of him. What's funny is Supes killed Zod in MoS and the moral implications of that were never really followed up on.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He wrote both Man of Steel and Batman vs Superman. Affleck than brought in his own guy to rewrite it.
Justice League is his story along with Zack. They've spoken at lengths about this.

Goyer is awful and Snyder needs to go also. I don't trust them to handle this.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So while there is a war going on outside, let me go save a cat? :skip:

See this is problem.....Just because people don't want a brooding alien like Superman doesn't automatically mean they want a Chris Reeves Superman taken straight out of the Donner films.

Just fukking write the character like was written in Justice League/JLU. At his core he was a good dude but he could also be dangerously stubborn when it came to some things (Lex, Darkside, Cadmus). He had moments of doubt and even got angry a times, but he never came across as mopey, inhuman, or indifferent.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Naw he wrote BvS, his name is credited along with Terrio. Seems like Terrio tried to fix Goyer's script in a limited amount of time

He did the bare outline for it in the same way he did the Nolan Batman movies. Most of the actual script was done by Terrio with input from Snyder and Affleck.

Goyer is a great broad idea guy, but his actual scripts fukking suck.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
See this is problem.....Just because people don't want a brooding alien like Superman doesn't automatically mean they want a Chris Reeves Superman taken straight out of the Donner films.

Just fukking write the character like was written in Justice League/JLU. At his core he was a good dude but he could also be dangerously stubborn when it came to some things (Lex, Darkside, Cadmus). He had moments of doubt and even got angry a times, but he never came across as mopey, inhuman, or indifferent.

Look no further than the Superman cartoons exactly....