Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Word? Why so?
He just doesn't appeal to a lot of people. In Blerd spaces, I always see characters like BP, John Stewart, Storm, and even Vixen and Static get mentioned and stanned for, but Cyborg is usually met with a "meh" reaction. Even with this trailer most people I've seen are either negative or apathetic to him.Me personally, I never cared for the concept or design. Couldn't get into his solo either.

I think DC fukked up by not pushing Stewart or Vixen.

Airtrack360

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
Cyborg does look unfinished. They should have polished it up for the trailer. I hope they use a combination of practical and CGI for him.
think its because they have his real face and then everything else is CGI. Its really easy to spot the imperfections of CGI when you have a real organic person almost layered on top of it. I do like the fact that he covers his face almost iron man like in combat.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm actually excited for this. I think not only do they get it right, but it'll exceed high expectations.

I'm not heavy into that marvel vs dc bs. Grew up reading both along with Image and Valiant comics. I only have one life so I want them to all bring it.

I guarantee you comic book/super hero movies, like everything are on a cycle. People will get tired of them, and there's going to be a period either empty/poorly executed of them before the next era brings them back. I'm just hoping that it's highly memorable when they're here.

That's why I loved Logan and Deadpool.

Even MoS. they could actually flourish as standalone films just fine. Of the Marvel jawns, I felt the same with IM1 and Winter Solider.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think he'll go through a "Rebirth". Someone i was listening too mentioned this the other day. Him being reborn into "classic" Superman after he comes back. Would be an organic way to go about it tbh :manny:

I hope that's the route they go....So much of my pessimism for the DCEU stems from how they've botched Superman. I was excited for Man of Steel, but that movie was disappointing as fukk. BvS was more entertaining, but they fukked up Superman just as badly as MoS. They keep trying to "Fix" Superman and all they do is screw him up. He has the POWER of a god and he's an Alien, but he's supposed to be the most humane and humble member of the League. They've been writing Superman like he's Martian Manhunter tbh.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
We don't need the same shyt with a different universe by taking multiple movies to do so. We can have shyt without the same formulas.

If BvS was even mediocre you would have a point....

Having Aquaman and Flash + Cyborg with no back story just sucks to me. Don't mind if I don't see a Cyborg solo...no :mjpls:....but the other 2 would be nice.

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He just doesn't appeal to a lot of people. In Blerd spaces, I always see characters like BP, John Stewart, Storm, and even Vixen and Static get mentioned and stanned for, but Cyborg is usually met with a "meh" reaction. Even with this trailer most people I've seen are either negative or apathetic to him.Me personally, I never cared for the concept or design. Couldn't get into his solo either.

I think DC fukked up by not pushing Stewart or Vixen.

Because at the end of the day people want to see a bit of themselves in these characters....Nobody is trying to be dude that gets blown the fukk up and is in a robot body with a patch of flesh attached to it.

Same reason you don't really see people out here stanning for Vision outside of his relationship with Scarlet Witch.