Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Cyborg does look unfinished. They should have polished it up for the trailer. I hope they use a combination of practical and CGI for him.

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
tumblr_ondnm4XA0n1uorz8zo2_500.gif

Aquaman might come out funnier than flash lol

MOMOA THE GAWDDDD

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The visuals outside of Cyborg (he still looks like stir fried techo shyt) are great.

Still not sure how I feel about this version of Flash. Not sure why they seem to be going with the idea that he's socially awkward.

Battfleck is still dope.

Wonder Woman looks good. I still think Gadot is a terrible actress though.

Aquaman looks fukking dope, he's probably the best thing in the trailer IMO. Dope lines, cool moments, his costume is perfect.

The parademons look better than the first glimpses we saw in BvS.

Initially I thought Cyborg was going to be added to the league in the middle of a fight like he was in Justice League war, but it seems like he's been an active hero for a while in the trailer.

Whether or not I like this is going to be entirely dependent on the script. Hopefully they have a great script and WB executives haven't gone in to butcher the film with shytty additions and sloppy editing.

I'd be fine with him actually NOT being in the film.

Yeah, I love Superman but put him on the shelf until Matthew Vaughn can save the character from what Snyder did to him. For all the talk of how some people loved Man of Steel and BvS Superman's popularity has been declining since those movies.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I'm actually excited for this. I think not only do they get it right, but it'll exceed high expectations.

I'm not heavy into that marvel vs dc bs. Grew up reading both along with Image and Valiant comics. I only have one life so I want them to all bring it.

I guarantee you comic book/super hero movies, like everything are on a cycle. People will get tired of them, and there's going to be a period either empty/poorly executed of them before the next era brings them back. I'm just hoping that it's highly memorable when they're here.

Last edited:

Mic-Nificent

I didn't eat nobody
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: Is Superman the problem with this series?

The way THEY envisioned Superman? Yeah.

They spent so much time showing how other people would react to Superman and making Jesus metaphors that they forgot to make Clark an interesting character that people can root for.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching

They spent so much time showing how other people would react to Superman and making Jesus metaphors that they forgot to make Clark an interesting character that people can root for.

Cause I'm watching this trailer and really don't care if he shows up. :lolbron: Maybe he'll be fixed after his re-birth.

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

I think he'll go through a "Rebirth". Someone i was listening too mentioned this the other day. Him being reborn into "classic" Superman after he comes back. Would be an organic way to go about it tbh :manny: