Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
Its hated because its DC.
this shyt doesn't fly anymore. i don't even think he looked that bad in this trailer, but people shat all over Quicksilver's stupid costume, a ton of people hated on Ultron too. it's not like that's an exclusive thing. i think Falcon's costume is pretty lame. Hawkeye's sucks. Cap has had a few bad ones. there are shytty looking characters in all of these movies. Remember seeing the XMen Quicksilver in the first pic? dude looked ridiculous, then he stole the movie... Apocalypse got destroyed... with good reason though, he looked awful

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
I just woke up and saw the trailer like: :gladbron:

Visually it looks beautiful I just hope the story and dialogue is amazing.... They got the spectacle down just worried about plot and coherence... I'm going in with low expectations anyways...

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
i liked the trailer, but i've liked all the dc trailers :francis:....i am no longer hype for dc flicks. When they make a good movie i'll start being hype for them. Mediocre just not gonna cut it. If this justice league movie is anything but an 8/10 i might blow a fukking gasket.

EDIT: watched it again. The night fights gotta stop brehs. Zack takes "dark tone" too literally. Every action scene in the trailer was at night :wtf:....and just like BvS u can tell the entire background is CGI which kinda irks me. This is gonna be a long ass movie tho. Got barry going to jail talking to his pops and shyt. Stuff like that doesnt even need to be in this

Last edited: