0lk06X.gif

hodge-twins-o.gif
:whoo:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
DC sure likes bringing audiences in with popular rock songs in their trailers. :mjgrin:

I'm intrigued.

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
I dig it.:yeshrug:

My only complaint with this trailer (outside of the iffy music choice) is that they don't even give a hint of the big bad. I get it's the first trailer and all but you'd think that the one thing WB/DC would want is to put Darkseid out there first as a legit threat before Marvel might finally give its casual fans a reason to give a shyt about this Thanos dude who pops up for five seconds in every movie. Without a hint of the big picture it now just looks like the JL vs fodder.

Turk

Young, Gifted, and Black
Daps
Reppin
Southside
I'm a DC stan but this does not look good. WTF is up with this lack of color? Why are they tryna make everything so damn dark and grey? :dahell:

Cyborg looks awful and the none of the CGI has really looked good to me either :snoop:

This is the Justice League. The fukking Justice League....I hope they don't mess this movie up :mjcry:

With all that said I'l still be there opening weekend to watch it...I'mma support regardless :ld:

challa

Rookie
Daps
chills! looks like a modern day Greek epic. now they gotta stop playing and get my boy static on the screens.