Official 'JUSTICE LEAGUE' Thread

23Barrettcity

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think having a movie with some humour is a problem at all, it's one of the things that makes Avengers and many of the Marvel movies so great.

One of the biggest criticism with Batman vs Superman was that it was super depressing, bringing a little levity is definitely needed in JL and as long as they bring the noise story-wise it'll be fine.
It had levity but just because DC takes their movies to a different tone than marvel doesn't make them wrong

Mazino

All Star
Daps
It had levity but just because DC takes their movies to a different tone than marvel doesn't make them wrong
The tone sucked though and Superman barely had any lines and when he did he was emo.

Missed opportunity.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
The tone sucked though and Superman barely had any lines and when he did he was emo.

Missed opportunity.
In MOS?

MOS was dope, I didn't need him to say shyt. He barely said shyt in Superman Returns either but nikkas on here love that movie for some reason

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
it's kinda crazy that a Justice League movie is happening, and Superman isn't gonna be part of any of the marketing. You'd have to be a moron to think he's not in the movie, but i bet they hold back on saying much. Seeing this poster without Superman is wild

Justice-League-Unite-Poster.jpg
Honestly, i don't miss him that much but I also know he's going to be in it probably as a cameo.

Everybody is here for Batman, females here for WonderWoman, and everyone else is curious to see Cyborg, Flash, abd especially Aquaman

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
It just hit me that I'm Going to see a fukking justice League movie this year :wow:

Dreamt about this since I first found my grandpa's justice League comics when I was kid and read them on the floor. :wow:

Then I kept looking and found a playboy :wow:

Use to put my dikk right on the paper I don't even know what I was doing :wow:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, thread blew up with the breadcrumbs they're dropping. Trailer hasn't even hit yet & the attention is peaking.:ohhh:

Imagine what the actual Review is going to look like in November. :blessed:
Trailer is up on YouTube. Or are there more trailers coming?